day and stage

eFestivals

21 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

If not her headlining Friday West Holts then who? Not on the poster?

I’m hoping for (not on the poster) Giorgio Moroder. I feel like we are lacking a party vibe with what is planned/predicted elsewhere and GM fits with Chic, Kool and the Gang, Funkadelic, Jacksons etc that have brought that before. That said he is a DJ rather than a live act like the others so maybe doesn’t fit quite as well as I would like him to?

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Tbf I do think she’s West Holts. 

Me too, it's likely if not that Orbital would be. Can't have someone that far down the Pyramid that might decide you wants to come out an hour later either. They will have saved money in areas this year to give her a little more on that stage if needed. I don't think any headliner would have cost the earth at all, JJ probably the most unfortunately.

1 hour ago, DJL said:

I’m hoping for (not on the poster) Giorgio Moroder. I feel like we are lacking a party vibe with what is planned/predicted elsewhere and GM fits with Chic, Kool and the Gang, Funkadelic, Jacksons etc that have brought that before. That said he is a DJ rather than a live act like the others so maybe doesn’t fit quite as well as I would like him to?

He's doing a live show but dunno if it's actually hits the stage yet, so I think it's a bit of an unknown quantity.

On 3/30/2019 at 1:24 PM, bigcharlie65 said:

So if I want local Sunday tickets what exactly do I do my house is in castle cary which it nearby and how much will they be on the resale?

Local Sunday tickets have already been on sale and sold out my friend.

Sad to say they don't do a resale of these either...

On 3/31/2019 at 10:55 AM, Mardy said:

Moroder is playing here soon, and i toyed with getting a ticket, but from the reviews i read, his show seemed pretty mediocre

Giorgio Moroder review – cheesy cabaret doesn't take the breath away

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/apr/02/giorgio-moroder-review-symphony-hall-birmingham

?

Chems are def Sat night, if this hasn't been confirmed already. Interview:

Are you looking forward to Glastonbury? You’ve obviously got big ties with the festival, you’ve played it many times and Michael Eavis even got married to ‘Hey Boy Hey Girl’, didn’t he?

I believe so, yeah. I’m really looking forward to it, we’re playing the Saturday night – party night – and it’s just a fantastic place to play for us.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Homer said:

Are you looking forward to Glastonbury? You’ve obviously got big ties with the festival, you’ve played it many times and Michael Eavis even got married to ‘Hey Boy Hey Girl’, didn’t he?

I believe so, yeah. I’m really looking forward to it, we’re playing the Saturday night – party night – and it’s just a fantastic place to play for us.

where's this from?

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

Always thought that made sense. 

1 minute ago, Homer said:

I didn't think it had, damn. Killer clashes that day already.

4 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

That means The Prodigy/Courteeners info for Sat night might have been a dud.

Unless Chems have been shifted to the Saturday, with a new headliner on Sunday. But yeah, probably was wrong from the start.

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Unless Chems have been shifted to the Saturday, with a new headliner on Sunday. But yeah, probably was wrong from the start.

Never sat right with me (Courteeners vs Liam). Reckon Christine and the Queens could sub vs him.