2021 Lineup

9 minutes ago, Quorn said:

Yeah mate, 3 weeks until final exams haha. Looks like I didn’t make it until the announcement though

Lucky mate, I have them dotted about the next 5 weeks. What type of exams are you doing?

29 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Lucky mate, I have them dotted about the next 5 weeks. What type of exams are you doing?

Done a set of 45 mins exams for each subject before easter, then got 2/3 of each around an hour before may half term, then all done

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nathanh said:

Would of made sense but it didn't come.

Yeah. I guess for me though when at work I have my break just after 9. But midday would catch all. They are after all wanting to grab the  people that are talking A levels on here attention as the majority and that's 15/16 years previous for me lol.

2 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Don’t re-start the debate about whether it’s a rock festival or not, we haven’t time for that today. Haha

It's just banging tunes and DJ sets. In all seriousness I'm not asking R&L to be Download but give us some variety against Stormzy/Disclosure/Post Malone etc

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

I don't think R&L care about what a group of Gooners are doing 😄

There are many young football fans though, sky sports will be a focal point and deterrent so I get it.

But if they don't have much special then waiting all day isn't the way to get some good media feedback.

4 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

It's just banging tunes and DJ sets. In all seriousness I'm not asking R&L to be Download but give us some variety against Stormzy/Disclosure/Post Malone etc

I do agree with this. I’ve been going for 13 years and the difference in lineups is unbelievable. Yes you can make the argument that “rock music has changed” and all that business but at the end of the day, you need a difference from stormzy and post Malone. That’s why I’m hoping FEVER 333 headlined the pit. What a band they are!

5 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

There are many young football fans though, sky sports will be a focal point and deterrent so I get it.

But if they don't have much special then waiting all day isn't the way to get some good media feedback.

I don’t think they care to be honest, the festivals already sold out 

10 minutes ago, TownNation said:

I do agree with this. I’ve been going for 13 years and the difference in lineups is unbelievable. Yes you can make the argument that “rock music has changed” and all that business but at the end of the day, you need a difference from stormzy and post Malone. That’s why I’m hoping FEVER 333 headlined the pit. What a band they are!

Exactly this, the festival is clearly on a trajectory towards pop/rap etc but without variation and alterative offerings then there isn't much point having other acts on at the same time as the headliners. FR don't even need to push the boat out but Fever 333, While She Sleeps and The Cribs would be a right set of Pit headliners