Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 hour ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Pains me to say it but I reckon Gerry Cinnamon is gonna headline within the next few years unless his career starts to plummet very soon.

I definitely think it’ll be a Jake Bugg scenario. Bafflingly big when he explode onto the scene getting some big slots but within about 5 years he’s nothing more than a mid tier festival headliner. Well at least that’s what I’m hoping for anyway.

1 hour ago, The Crimson King said:

The Netherlands have also just cancelled everything until Sept 1st

Is this covering the football as well? I’d heard rumours yesterday it was and I know there was an address at 6 our time but I can’t find anything online covering it.

8 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Pains me to say it but I reckon Gerry Cinnamon is gonna headline within the next few years unless his career starts to plummet very soon.

Nothing bad about that, what a guy, limbs will be thrown

• Downvote 2

9 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Is no one mentioning that Chris Whitty is saying social distancing will likely be in place for the rest of the year?

No, because everyone already knows the score. It’s unlikely the fest is to happen, but anyone entertaining the prospect is doing it with massive amounts of optimism, and they’re free to do that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

new 75 song is a BANGER innit lads

🙃🙃🙃 Eh idk 

I think it’s one of those that the more I listen the more I like it, much like the Birthday Party

Edited by Gerard the Fab

12 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

new 75 song is a BANGER innit lads

Yeah big tune. One of their catchiest and funnest tracks. Much better than the birthday party and the last one. 
Think Matty said something about going forward their material is gonna be more similar to People or something as that’s the last track they actually wrote? Would absolutely welcome that.

2 hours ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Baffled why R/L hasn’t been cancelled yet. Not a chance a gathering of 100,000 people will go ahead in August. 

Yes it's definitely off, also been said above RATM aren't even planning on coming over to Europe this august, so the festival is already at least one headliner down.

I think a lot of festivals are holding out for the government to officially ban public gatherings until a certain date, perhaps so they can claim insurance or something along those lines.

• Upvote 1