Lineup 2020

randlfan

6 minutes ago, Dukey said:

If Dan's info is correct about the lack of guitar bands can definitely see the likes of Halsey, Slowthai, Fredo, Aitch etc on main

Someone in Sziget thread said there's a distinct lack of guitar bands there too. 

I'm not too bothered. Music moves on and I have Kendal for guitar bands. 

27 minutes ago, Hawky said:

Someone in Sziget thread said there's a distinct lack of guitar bands there too. 

I'm not too bothered. Music moves on and I have Kendal for guitar bands. 

As long as there's a handful that's all I'm bothered about. I'll go to Slam Dunk for my fix now and enjoy some alternative stuff at Leeds Fest

1 minute ago, Dukey said:

As long as there's a handful that's all I'm bothered about. I'll go to Slam Dunk for my fix now and enjoy some alternative stuff at Leeds Fest

Yeah that's the same for me, got Download and Rambling Man Fair (my fav band ever playing 3 days plus Lynard Skynard) so i don't mind too much if Reading is weaker on the heavy side, still a great weekend!

Realistic and solid headliners also seems like a R&L booking I’ll take that cheers for the info dan 👍🏻 

Gutted no blink, strokes or rage but who you going to replace really we all known Melvin Benn adores Eminem and he helps shift the day tickets for Leeds (reading doesn’t need the help) having Courteeners and Liam on the same day makes sense for tickets too in Leeds. Biffy will absolutely destroy it and will be chomping at the bit to headline again as will BMTH with both their back catalogue  

get some decent djs and a strong pit and the lack of guitar bands will be fine 

Edited by heartsink