Lineup 2020

randlfan

4 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Flippin heck. Why, after everything that happened yesterday, is everyone taking what Dan has just said as gospel.

I'm gonna start a new account, tell people I've got inside info and then say new names every week. Eventually I'll get it right. 350 pages and i'll tell.

• Upvote 2

Remember when dan announced at 250 pages about a week ago - this thread is growing and i don't think its a good thing.

Of dan's leak 7 different lineups and one will be right, i hope its not that biffy bmth eminem lg one as it was gobshite

25 minutes ago, gfa said:

Remember when dan announced at 250 pages about a week ago - this thread is growing and i don't think its a good thing.

Of dan's leak 7 different lineups and one will be right, i hope its not that biffy bmth eminem lg one as it was gobshite

No doubt on page 350 we will get another set of headliners! (Please)

4 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Sorry, I've dished out all the info I have for now.

You think the first announcement we’ll get a big load of names rather than just the headliners this time?

PS was just joking around, we love you Dan x

Edited by ob123

1 minute ago, ob123 said:

You think the first announcement we’ll get a big load of names rather than just the headliners this time?

PS was just joking around, we love you Dan x

Got no inside knowledge on this but I think previously the later the announcement is, the more acts you get. They'll at least announce a couple dozen I would imagine. 

7 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Wait was it not said that BMTH were offered a headline slot but turned it down, but all of a sudden they’re there🧐🧐

Hes given like 3 different lineups theres like 7 of these inconsistencies