Lineup 2020

randlfan

Weird one for BMTH to swerve R&L again seeing as they're around but i'll take your word for it, hopefully they do another arena tour later this year, wasn't there rumours of them doing one with YMAS at some point? feel like that was rumoured ages ago though.. @Dan Wilcox seeing as you're ruling acts out now and with them being around in August you got any word on Biffy perhaps doing a sub slot? (even though they shouldn't be dropping down bills) RATM subbed by Biffy would be one for the ages

Edited by OnlyRevolutions

1 minute ago, wro_lap said:

I’m very surprised at no BMTH.

I reckon Stormzy will do it after all (late announcement to make sure his tour tickets have cleaned up)

then either RHCP or Biffy with Travis Scott coing with Liam

What benefit would R&L have waiting for his tour to sell out? people would be less inclined to buy day tickets for Stormzy if they've already got one for his own show and they're gonna need to shift tickets otherwise there was no point booking him, guess they're just gonna have to rely on the undercard that day to bring in people that will already be seeing him a week or so later

2 minutes ago, Wev said:

Are the strokes out of the picture now then??

Early summer tour probably suggests they're not going to be here late August plus the drummer or someone said in an interview they're trying to sort their own UK date out rather than a festival and they're headline or nothing and if what Dan says turns out to be true then we've got Stormzy / LG / RATM but don't take it as gospel, regardless of if its those three or not, Strokes are probably out

4 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Early summer tour probably suggests they're not going to be here late August plus the drummer or someone said in an interview they're trying to sort their own UK date out rather than a festival and they're headline or nothing and if what Dan says turns out to be true then we've got Stormzy / LG / RATM but don't take it as gospel, regardless of if its those three or not, Strokes are probably out

I asked my friend about the interview and he never managed to find it.

3 minutes ago, escapehere said:

Struggling to see it being Stormzy... are there any recent examples of a headliner touring around the time of Leeds/Reading? I'm more a Download goer and when a band announces a tour around June that's it they are 100% ruled out.

liam gallagher

32 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

What benefit would R&L have waiting for his tour to sell out? people would be less inclined to buy day tickets for Stormzy if they've already got one for his own show and they're gonna need to shift tickets otherwise there was no point booking him, guess they're just gonna have to rely on the undercard that day to bring in people that will already be seeing him a week or so later

I agree with your point, but I mean it could be at Stormzy’s request, not R/L’s.

still think he’s enough of a ticket shifter to sell well in spite of the tour.

edit: that said though, it’s still a weird time for Stormzy to have his tour, don’t get me wrong

Edited by wro_lap

4 minutes ago, So Sad Simon said:

An 'insider' over on the Sziget forum (who has previous history of being right in both '18 & '19) is hinting that RATM are headlining.

All of R&L's headliners last year had also played Sziget earlier in the month.....

didn't you claim to be an 'insider' on the Sziget forum?

also just had a look at this RATM hint and somebody managed to somehow form a link between RATM and an emoji doing a bench press, now thats reaching

Edited by OnlyRevolutions
  • Upvote 3