Lineup 2020

randlfan

So with Liam confirmed, and a lot of people convinced that there will also be a BMTH/Travis co-headline, we'll have three acts who will go down a storm but are regulars at the festival all the same, the third headliner should be an act who'd be a real coup for the festival, someone who doesn't play very often, a real curveball who has a big enough following to shift day tickets, who are undoubtely active next year, and would put on an immense show. And someone different to the usual pool of Foo Fighters/Muse/Kasabian/Biffy Clyro/Arctic Monkeys/RHCP/Green Day/Kings of Leon/etc...

Tool-2.jpg?quality=80&w=807

Come on Melvin. Show some balls and get it done.

4 minutes ago, VCK said:

So with Liam confirmed, and a lot of people convinced that there will also be a BMTH/Travis co-headline, we'll have three acts who will go down a storm but are regulars at the festival all the same, the third headliner should be an act who'd be a real coup for the festival, someone who doesn't play very often, a real curveball who has a big enough following to shift day tickets, who are undoubtely active next year, and would put on an immense show. And someone different to the usual pool of Foo Fighters/Muse/Kasabian/Biffy Clyro/Arctic Monkeys/RHCP/Green Day/Kings of Leon/etc...

Tool-2.jpg?quality=80&w=807

Come on Melvin. Show some balls and get it done.

Gerard Way hasn't aged a day.

• Upvote 2

I am pretty sure that those brockhampton shows will sell quick if its like £40 a ticket. Surprised there isn't more room around the Brixton date honestly as I reckon they could sell it out at least twice, probably three times even.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VCK said:

Adam just looks how you'd expect a 50 something to look.

Gerrard has aged for a 30 something.

a model shoot vs in effect a candid shot is not really a fair comparison

He’ll get fit and be styled for a tour. No chance he’ll turn up carrying those extra lbs!

1 hour ago, VCK said:

Adam just looks how you'd expect a 50 something to look.

Gerrard has aged for a 30 something.

a model shoot vs in effect a candid shot is not really a fair comparison

He’ll get fit and be styled for a tour. No chance he’ll turn up carrying those extra lbs!

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

There’s more chance of me being booked to take a 91 minute shit on the middle of the main stage than there is of Tool playing Reading and Leeds in 2020. 

Still sounds more interesting a headliner than Kings of Leon. 

Can someone edit an R&L poster with “Andre shitting on stage” as headliner?

With the Saturday being historically the more mainstream day, do we think Liam could have a more mix of indie/rock and mainstream on the undercard? 

Feel something like 

Liam Gallagher / Skepta / Halsey / Sam Fender / Slowthai / DMA's

R1: Rex Orange County / Gerry Cinnamon / Tom Misch / Fontaines D.C.

23 minutes ago, Tosun said:

guys my mate Ben (you can look him up) works for reading and sent me this. I think it’s legit but don’t spread it 

694A04EA-DBB6-449F-8163-4280E63773F3.png

Mate I’m sorry to break it to you but Ben is lieing sadly Royal Blood being third down that’s a massive joke ngl plus J hus won’t be that low. And personally can’t see J.cole being there he’s definetly in budget just can’t see it happening. Sunday looks believable. Oh hah just saw the courteeners fifth down not gonna happen mate sorry 

Edited by bigcharlie65

9 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Mate I’m sorry to break it to you but Ben is lieing sadly Royal Blood being third down that’s a massive joke ngl plus J hus won’t be that low. And personally can’t see J.cole being there he’s definetly in budget just can’t see it happening. Sunday looks believable. Oh hah just saw the courteeners fifth down not gonna happen mate sorry 

How dare you call my friend a liar. Do you even know who he is?!

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Tosun said:

How dare you call my friend a liar. Do you even know who he is?!

Smarter than you if you believe this rubbish??

edit: love how the cursor is still on circa waves

Edited by gfa