Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

6 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

I imagine there will be 1000s of people enter just in the hope of selling them in for a profit. 

More than likely. Even if there's events like this where it explicitly says that they're not for re-sale, feels like the kind of thing they'd try to shithouse their way to doing.

Just now, charlierc said:

More than likely. Even if there's events like this where it explicitly says that they're not for re-sale, feels like the kind of thing they'd try to shithouse their way to doing.

On the request it looks like mobile to app delivery only. I think if you buy it it HAS to be your ticketmaster login to work. I don't think you can pass on

57 minutes ago, WhatADin said:

On the request it looks like mobile to app delivery only. I think if you buy it it HAS to be your ticketmaster login to work. I don't think you can pass on

Sidenote, if anybody gets their email can you come and let us know!

3 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Tate perfect for the "Going to be a huge star in two years" 5pm Other Stage slot. 

Only her last European show is in May and is back in the US a few days after Glastonbury. Doubt she'll be over this way during the festival.

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Only her last European show is in May and is back in the US a few days after Glastonbury. Doubt she'll be over this way during the festival.

Could easily pick off a few festivals in June and be back State side a almost a week before her tour.

I don't care anyway, her music is shite.

I would guess so. I was chatting to some girl who roped in like 15 friends to all try for her and then was going to hand over their ticketmaster account so she could use it.

Feeling very anxious about Glasto ticket day now. I usually have a pretty good run on tickets, but I've missed out on two other events lately. 

32 minutes ago, arteet said:

Not really thought this through but I’ve got tickets and not 100% sure I can go as I live up North

Need to try and make it happen 

I can't say I blame you. I had a panic as the campsite we've been using for London gigs was full. I did find another one but obviously not happening now, but only lost £20. Coming from up north though could be tricky. I know that Electric Ballroom has quite an early curfew though as they have club nights. Probable be all done by 10:30pm, so could make last train?

Missed out in 2022 and 2023, so not hugely convinced I'll succeed in 2024. But given the outlay on Bruce Springsteen for next year... my bank balance and financial advisor is telling me this is a good thing.

Been lucky enough to see Madonna before. (It was a bloody awful show, but I've seen her, at least.)

7 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Missed out in 2022 and 2023, so not hugely convinced I'll succeed in 2024. But given the outlay on Bruce Springsteen for next year... my bank balance and financial advisor is telling me this is a good thing.

Been lucky enough to see Madonna before. (It was a bloody awful show, but I've seen her, at least.)

Yeah, if I miss 2024 I'll be upset but equally it would save a lot of money. There are also smaller festivals I want to check out as well like We Out Here and maybe even Download (OK not small, but smaller).