Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, Punisher said:

40k is the maximum capacity but not sure what it’ll be for this. Halifax is only 5k so that’ll be a more traditional concert. 

Thanks. Phoebe did 4 nights on the trot at brixton. 20000 tickets sold, but a certain amount of people would be doing multiple nights. Be interesting to see how this shifts.

59 minutes ago, Punisher said:

I know they’re 100% ruled out for Glasto, but overjoyed this is happening. Insane support too!

Very happy to live in Yorkshire because the London ticket sale will be a bloodbath. 

It’s looking like the London show will be an all day festival, who else do you think will be added?

9746BD45-6569-4D6D-9D32-9A33E9D0E3EB.jpeg

That is a terrific get for Halifax. Curious to see it so much later than their usual slate of shows. Shame I'll be out of the country by then.

13 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Scenes when he brings out Ronnie o Sullivan who clears up a 147 to the sound of snooker loopy by Chas and Dave on repeat

A man can dream.

9 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Scenes when he brings out Ronnie o Sullivan who clears up a 147 to the sound of snooker loopy by Chas and Dave on repeat

The first time he played was in Stonebridge and it was mobbed with thousands of people expecting more or less that and d@bbing down when he started playing his usual mix of kosmiche oddities.

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The first time he played was in Stonebridge and it was mobbed with thousands of people expecting more or less that and d@bbing down when he started playing his usual mix of kosmiche oddities.

My mates were in the baffled camp. I was thoroughly enjoying the weirdness.

1 hour ago, Punisher said:

I know they’re 100% ruled out for Glasto, but overjoyed this is happening. Insane support too!

Very happy to live in Yorkshire because the London ticket sale will be a bloodbath. 

It’s looking like the London show will be an all day festival, who else do you think will be added?

9746BD45-6569-4D6D-9D32-9A33E9D0E3EB.jpeg

Piece Hall is a great venue too.  I may be on holiday for this but if not I'm there.

20 minutes ago, august1 said:

Ah right makes a bit more sense. Looks like they'll play their own tunes for half the set. Either that or juggle?

The album is out in March so will likely be a lot of that + the EP, but maybe a few solo tunes as well.