Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

29 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Fall out boy standing £75. Seats in the skies for £50

Not actually that bad based on similar sized bands and tours 

Says a lot about how much this has escalated in recent years that this is cheap, but we are where we are.

Saying that, the Hella Mega show w/ Green Day & Weezer that FOB did was about that price for standing at London Stadium. But then announced in 2019, so inflation is probably kicking in for the new announcements.

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

Says a lot about how much this has escalated in recent years that this is cheap, but we are where we are.

Saying that, the Hella Mega show w/ Green Day & Weezer that FOB did was about that price for standing at London Stadium. But then announced in 2019, so inflation is probably kicking in for the new announcements.

Picked up a ticket to that gig for £20 at about 3pm the day of! Couldn't believe my luck

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

Still gutted that ended up being Glastonbury weekend, really would've fancied that any other weekend of the year 

2 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

£75 is steep, even by arena standards for me. Obviously you gauge it on the act and so forth, but £75 is a lot to fork out for Fall Out Boy.

Blink-182 reunion prices were a bit more, weren't they though?

Plenty of people's favourite act or whatever though and with decent supports it seems pretty fair. Won't have any issues selling

21 hours ago, slip-slop-slap said:

Picked up a ticket to that gig for £20 at about 3pm the day of! Couldn't believe my luck

Impressive. Best I've managed in the past is £30 off a big expensive stadium ticket.

If I'd held out with My Chemical Romance in Milton Keynes last year, I might have got a ticket sub-£30. Think my Twickets one was about £50-odd in the end.

Edited by charlierc

9 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Up and at them.

That happens to me all the time. I manifest episodes subconsciously. I'm now beaming the "Lemon Tree" episode through the airwaves. You will see it within the next seven days...

I’ve been heavily manifesting the Super Bowl episode in other parts of the internet…