2019 festival

28 minutes ago, R Shah said:

I reckon either Dan is 100% right or EVERY single name he's told us is wrong .

I think Dan is having his own fun every now and then to see who doubts him as he knows he's the forums returning best friend when what he has said has dropped...bar the odd inclusion that wasn't on it from what he had.

1 hour ago, TheWaters said:

Reckon Shikari will slot in above Frank Carter personally for their mainstage set and they've just been put at bottom to stress the amount of sets. Or possibly just below Frank. 

Common Dreads anniversary set is absolutely legendary though yes please. Pit headliners for the day?

In fairness, it would make more sense for Shikari to be 3rd and Frank 4th, something similar was done on NME last year with WIZKID on the poster after Deaf Havana but DH playing higher up.

7 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Tryin to sort out a clashfinder assuming that poster is real. Feel free to add the acts I dunno in where they should be...

https://clashfinder.com/s/read2019

Sundara Karma aren't going to be down one, that stage will be in that order. It's been said The Story So Far were 5th, they are actually 6th on that poster....another act may have jumped in their since Dan's poster but they won't be 7th. TSSF into The Distillers and then hopefully something while Frank is on but tbh if not I'll just grab food for the evening then and sit down through it.

1 minute ago, BRIAN2000 said:

Does anyone think it’s weird that Octavian’s font size is slightly larger than NSG even though they’re next to each other?

they’re just in alphabetical order, some will be placing higher than others which i guess explains the slightly bigger names

29 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Screenshot_2019-01-31_063513.jpg

If what Dan was saying is true, then this is pretty spot on and I'll go on record right now and say it's a fantastic lineup. Some VERY strong acts. One of the best in a few years for sure. 

Only a couple of more hours to wait now for official confirmation. Looks pretty darn good to me though!

3 minutes ago, TOMHAMPTON said:

That lineup looks double decent, loving the look Lil Uzi and Joji. Reckon Brockhampton could return to headline R1.

I don’t think brock can be back in the tent after last year, it was completely full with fair overspill! Was amazing though i’d love to see it happen!