2019 festival

I got a bit disillusioned with Reading/Leeds after last year's lineup but they have me back with this one. I like all the headliners and subs which is always a great start and then there is some good acts down the line up as well. Top 4 on Sunday (at Reading) couldn't be much better, great way to finish the festival. The Story So Far, the Amazons and Enter Shikari (possibly, not really clear) also on that day as well. 

1 minute ago, moonage505 said:

People are actually bitching about this being worse than last years christ 

Mad, saw that on Twitter. Whilst I’m disappointed by the lack of hip hop at the moment the line up as a whole is cracking, can’t wait to be back

the thing is though you’re never gonna be able to please everyone no matter how good a lineup

Edited by dum surfer

1 minute ago, dum surfer said:

Mad, saw that on Twitter. Whilst I’m disappointed by the lack of hip hop at the moment the line up as a whole is cracking, can’t wait to be back

the thing is though you’re never gonna be able to please everyone no matter how good a lineup

Much better than the past few years and the line up isn’t even finished yet, people seem to just want something to hate 

Happy with Foo Fighters, ADTR, Bowling for Soup, Frank Carter, Distillers, Amazons and The Story So Far. All of them are playing the Sunday apart from Bowling for Soup! 

Who does eveyone think the friday NME headliner will be? Personally hoping for Frank Turner. 

Hoping when they announce the lock up/pit there will be a lot more because at the moment it looks like a Sunday ticket for me. 

2 minutes ago, moonage505 said:

Much better than the past few years and the line up isn’t even finished yet, people seem to just want something to hate 

Exactly, the headliners are the best in years and its got a strong undercard, I thought people would have been happy with Royal Blood but I’m mostly just seeing people complaining “wheres catfish”

Just now, moonage505 said:

R1 headline? Below blossoms on main?

I don’t think they’d clash them with 1975 and thatd be a very hard decision for me to make between seeing them 2. Hopefully yeah they’ll be able to slot in on main somewhere 

11 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Happy with Foo Fighters, ADTR, Bowling for Soup, Frank Carter, Distillers, Amazons and The Story So Far. All of them are playing the Sunday apart from Bowling for Soup! 

Who does eveyone think the friday NME headliner will be? Personally hoping for Frank Turner. 

Hoping when they announce the lock up/pit there will be a lot more because at the moment it looks like a Sunday ticket for me. 

Don't think Turner will play, he's odds on for 2000trees headliner in the announcement next week.

Got my Sunday Ticket, Friday is also good but mostly bands that i've seen and not bothered about seeing again. Saturday is poor for me but overall probs one of the best line ups in a few years!

Worried that Shikari will clash with foos though. but if they are on the mainstage too can we see it being:

Foos/ADTR/EnterShikari/FCATR?

then shikari headlining pit with common dreads?

Shikari opening Main with a normal set and then headlining The Pit playing Common Dreads in full would be incredible and is totally what I'm expecting to happen. 

I love this lineup. For me it is the best since 2015 (incidentally the last time I really enjoyed doing the whole weekend). 

2 minutes ago, callum97 said:

Got my Sunday Ticket, Friday is also good but mostly bands that i've seen and not bothered about seeing again. Saturday is poor for me but overall probs one of the best line ups in a few years!

Worried that Shikari will clash with foos though. but if they are on the mainstage too can we see it being:

Foos/ADTR/EnterShikari/FCATR?

then shikari headlining pit with common dreads?

The Distillers too mate on that day :D

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Shikari opening Main with a normal set and then headlining The Pit playing Common Dreads in full would be incredible and is totally what I'm expecting to happen. 

I love this lineup. For me it is the best since 2015 (incidentally the last time I really enjoyed doing the whole weekend). 

choosing between Foo Fighters and Common dreads in full will be the toughest decision of my life ?

It's a good line up, the sunday has to be the best day lineup since god knows?