2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

16 minutes ago, s30foster said:

Odds have been slashed on The Killers headlining according to NME.

“’Somebody Told Me’ that The Killers could be on for another Glastonbury headliner slot this year – so we’ve cut our odds after they’ve been well backed,” said a spokesman for 888sport. “Brandon Flowers would certainly be ‘The Man’ for the job, and after a flurry of bets, we think they’re set to light up the Pyramid Stage once again.”

Related image

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, s30foster said:

Odds have been slashed on The Killers headlining according to NME.

“’Somebody Told Me’ that The Killers could be on for another Glastonbury headliner slot this year – so we’ve cut our odds after they’ve been well backed,” said a spokesman for 888sport. “Brandon Flowers would certainly be ‘The Man’ for the job, and after a flurry of bets, we think they’re set to light up the Pyramid Stage once again.”

remember green day doing a secret set at Reading and headlining the year after. Same with Foals (i think). Apart from the fact The Killers played a secret set last year, i cannot understand the rumors

Possibility that something changed with Fleetwood Mac that meant they could do Glasto after all?

May be it was a different Macca this whole time.

Concerts in the week leading up suggest it could feasibly happen.

Has there been any times where Emily has said someone's not playing and they turn out to actually play or would this hypothetical situation be the first?

4 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Possibility that something changed with Fleetwood Mac that meant they could do Glasto after all?

Has there been any times where Emily has said someone's not playing and they turn out to actually play or would this hypothetical situation be the first?

Not impossible but they tend to follow the money, there's been a few times when they've been touring around GF and they've chosen to do IOW instead.

4 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Not impossible but they tend to follow the money, there's been a few times when they've been touring around GF and they've chosen to do IOW instead.

8 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Just once that I know of. In January (whatever year) she said (on twitter) Stevie Wonder wasn't playing, and then he ended up as headliner.

I asked Emily about it and she assured me he wasn't in the frame when she made that tweet.

13 minutes ago, RyanSmith9311 said:

remember green day doing a secret set at Reading and headlining the year after. Same with Foals (i think). Apart from the fact The Killers played a secret set last year, i cannot understand the rumors

Jamie T also done a secret set and then headlined following year

16 minutes ago, RyanSmith9311 said:

Last time I checked RandL and Glastonbury were completely different festivals...