Glastonbury Full Lineup revealed??????

Pear_Cider

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I can tell you with 100% certainty it's not correct.

Thank you! Above all else if it were true it would destroy the meticulous efforts the festival makes every year to make controlled, staged announcements...which may drive us crazy at times but does add to the excitement of it all!

It's bullshit, it's just @Will-2609's stage prediction:

Will-2609

• Mr Enormo-Toilet
  •  
  • Will-2609
  • Members
  • 18,985 posts

Posted February 27 (edited)

Friday:

Pyramid: Radiohead / Elbow / The Maccabees / Craig David / Clean Bandit / Kris Kristofferson / Kate Tempest / Junun

Other: Chase and Status / Royal Blood / Courteeners / Liam Gallagher / Circa Waves / Cage the Elephant / The Coral / Feeder / Ocean Colour Scene

West Holts: Jamiroquai / Blood Orange / Anderson .Paak and the Free Nationals / Gallant / Samm Henshaw

John Peel: Run the Jewels / The Hives / Everything Everything / Danny Brown / James Vincent McMorrow / DIIV / Fat White Family / Hooton Tennis Club

Park: Orbital / Regina Spektor / Mark Lanegan Band / Anohni / Poliça / Shura / Margo Price / The Lemon Twigs / The Parrots

Saturday:

Pyramid: Foo Fighters / Kaiser Chiefs / Van Morrison / HAIM / Blossoms / Laura Marling / Twin Atlantic

Other: alt-J / Boy Better Know / Stormzy / Metronomy / Slaves / The Kills / Rag'n'Bone Man / Sundara Karma / Metric

West Holts: The Jacksons / Solange / The Avalanches / Toots and the Maytals / United Vibrations / Canalón de Timbiquí / Afriquoi

John Peel: Bonobo / Crystal Castles / White Lies / Crystal Fighters / The Temper Trap / Parquet Courts / Tom Chaplin / Spring King / The Wytches / Cabbage

Park: The Jesus and Mary Chain / Grandaddy / Local Natives / Spoon / Mitski / Preoccupations / Temples / Whitney / The Big Moon

Sunday:

Pyramid: Ed Sheeran / The xx / Lorde / Diana Ross / Barry Gibb / Father John Misty / Seasick Steve / Black Dyke Band

Other: Justice / Imagine Dragons / London Grammar / You Me at Six / The Shins / Grizzly Bear / Rat Boy / British Sea Power / Foy Vance

West Holts: Kraftwerk / Royksopp / Empire of the Sun / Netsky

John Peel: The Flaming Lips / Warpaint / Glass Animals / Wiley / of Montreal / King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard / Thee Oh Sees / TOY

Park: Fleet Foxes / Teenage Fanclub / Real Estate / Sleaford Mods / Angel Olsen / Agnes Obel / Honeyblood / Sunflower Bean

1 hour ago, Acid_Haze said:

It's bullshit, it's just @Will-2609's stage prediction:

Will-2609

• Mr Enormo-Toilet
  •  
  • Will-2609
  • Members
  • 18,985 posts

Posted February 27 (edited)

Friday:

Pyramid: Radiohead / Elbow / The Maccabees / Craig David / Clean Bandit / Kris Kristofferson / Kate Tempest / Junun

Other: Chase and Status / Royal Blood / Courteeners / Liam Gallagher / Circa Waves / Cage the Elephant / The Coral / Feeder / Ocean Colour Scene

West Holts: Jamiroquai / Blood Orange / Anderson .Paak and the Free Nationals / Gallant / Samm Henshaw

John Peel: Run the Jewels / The Hives / Everything Everything / Danny Brown / James Vincent McMorrow / DIIV / Fat White Family / Hooton Tennis Club

Park: Orbital / Regina Spektor / Mark Lanegan Band / Anohni / Poliça / Shura / Margo Price / The Lemon Twigs / The Parrots

Saturday:

Pyramid: Foo Fighters / Kaiser Chiefs / Van Morrison / HAIM / Blossoms / Laura Marling / Twin Atlantic

Other: alt-J / Boy Better Know / Stormzy / Metronomy / Slaves / The Kills / Rag'n'Bone Man / Sundara Karma / Metric

West Holts: The Jacksons / Solange / The Avalanches / Toots and the Maytals / United Vibrations / Canalón de Timbiquí / Afriquoi

John Peel: Bonobo / Crystal Castles / White Lies / Crystal Fighters / The Temper Trap / Parquet Courts / Tom Chaplin / Spring King / The Wytches / Cabbage

Park: The Jesus and Mary Chain / Grandaddy / Local Natives / Spoon / Mitski / Preoccupations / Temples / Whitney / The Big Moon

Sunday:

Pyramid: Ed Sheeran / The xx / Lorde / Diana Ross / Barry Gibb / Father John Misty / Seasick Steve / Black Dyke Band

Other: Justice / Imagine Dragons / London Grammar / You Me at Six / The Shins / Grizzly Bear / Rat Boy / British Sea Power / Foy Vance

West Holts: Kraftwerk / Royksopp / Empire of the Sun / Netsky

John Peel: The Flaming Lips / Warpaint / Glass Animals / Wiley / of Montreal / King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard / Thee Oh Sees / TOY

Park: Fleet Foxes / Teenage Fanclub / Real Estate / Sleaford Mods / Angel Olsen / Agnes Obel / Honeyblood / Sunflower Bean

:lol: Second year running my prediction has been put on clashfinder and reported by newspapers as a leak. Wasn't even me who put it on clashfinder this time.

Edit: My friend sent me it last night asking if it was legit, too :lol:

Edited by Will-2609

2 minutes ago, COPG said:

Kaiser Chiefs subbing the pyramid? 

Didn't they open the other stage last time they played?

Opening the Other was a secret set. Their actual set was as JP headliners that year. And we have info from a poster on here that they're subbing Foos. The thinking is that if it happens they were probably requested by Foos or something. They have supported them in the past.

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

Opening the Other was a secret set. Their actual set was as JP headliners that year. And we have info from a poster on here that they're subbing Foos. The thinking is that if it happens they were probably requested by Foos or something. They have supported them in the past.

Really? Ha, that was one of my proofs for it not being real. "It's got to be fake, look where the Kaiser Chiefs are" 

37 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

Really? Ha, that was one of my proofs for it not being real. "It's got to be fake, look where the Kaiser Chiefs are" 

Tbf I thought it was mental at first but as other options have started to look unlikely I'm starting to think it may happen. If they're on before a massive Foos set they'd basically be playing in a third down timeslot anyway.

8 minutes ago, russycarps said:

Is there any possibility of van Morrison? Or has that been plucked from fresh air?

Not that he'd do anything from astral weeks anyway. So fuck him

According to the latest, your headlining the park on friday russy......something you wanna tell us? http:///s/g2017/

looking forward to seeing napalm death on the other stage and slayer on the park as well.....and theres apprently an oasis/radiohead/neil/russy clash just to really fuck people off....haha

just spotted...the corrs on the pyramid? before the huff post choir......beiber on the other stage is going to be something to do with any rotten veg around the camp grounds.

Now lets see how stupid the media are? I would utterly piss myself if a `justin beiber headlining glastonbury other stage` headline went up tommorow

Edited by waterfalls212434

6 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

According to the latest, your headlining the park on friday russy......something you wanna tell us? http:///s/g2017/

looking forward to seeing napalm death on the other stage and slayer on the park as well.....and theres apprently an oasis/radiohead/neil/russy clash just to really fuck people off....haha

just spotted...the corrs on the pyramid? before the huff post choir......beiber on the other stage is going to be something to do with any rotten veg around the camp grounds.

Now lets see how stupid the media are? I would utterly piss myself if a `justin beiber headlining glastonbury other stage` headline went up tommorow

The Corrs supporting Ed surely, so he can segue straight into that Gallway Girl abomination of his.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

This is why the Clashfinder should be locked until the announcement.

if the tabloids want to report utter crap with no research they deserve to be strung along.....im half tempted to post `the daily mirror is fucking stupid` on every single entry and watch how long the link to the clashfinder slating them remains on their website :P

3 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

The Corrs supporting Ed surely, so he can segue straight into that Gallway Girl abomination of his.

ah the corrs....are they even still going? not heard that name mentioned in years.....always felt sorry for jim.....3 utterly stunning irish sisters.....but you happen to be their brother......he must have fucked off someone seriously in a previous life haha.

Mind you I had heard andrea corr at least had a reputation for being an incredibly high and mighty diva in the flesh.