Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

1 hour ago, hez said:

People looking to buy parking should be able to do so by clicking this link and then entering reg details. It bypasses the sold out part:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/campervan-caravan-tickets/worthy-farm/1100002/

Thank you so much for posting this link, I owe you a beer or 2!!

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

Neil contacted me to generously offer me his 3rd duplicate CJ. I think he had already given his other one to a friend prior to contacting me.

yep, and i was aware of gumpyhack's needs too, but felt my spare was better used with someon4e who had an entrance ticket than someone who didn't - which is unfortunately grumpy's situation.

Does anyone know how long in previous years Tipiss, West, East and WV took to sell out

Lunchtime today seemed brutal. tipis and West I think always sell out quickly but east and Wv usually a little longer

Down to ... less East fields available this year (we havent; seen a map yet)? The demographics changing so less people want to camp ?

I think I may go back to camping - at this rate and with B&W now in the mix so maybe more offsite options available , the outer edge camping fields may allow a lot of room and be inside the fence

Having been lucky enough to get tickets, we've opted for the East Side this year having stayed in the West last year.

We had a great time in West but decided on East this time due to the location as Gate C is straight into Theatre and Circus and near to Williams Green and the Left Field.

Looking forward to the "Hill Of Death" challenge too.

Only 8 months to wait. Hopefully enough hibernation time for that heat wave to finally pay us a return visit :) .

16 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Does anyone know how long in previous years Tipiss, West, East and WV took to sell out

Lunchtime today seemed brutal. tipis and West I think always sell out quickly but east and Wv usually a little longer

It certainly felt a lot more like a t-day today i.e. holding screens and refreshing.

7 minutes ago, Surf's Up said:

Having been lucky enough to get tickets, we've opted for the East Side this year having stayed in the West last year.

We had a great time in West but decided on East this time due to the location as Gate C is straight into Theatre and Circus and near to Williams Green and the Left Field.

Looking forward to the "Hill Of Death" challenge too.

Only 8 months to wait. Hopefully enough hibernation time for that heat wave to finally pay us a return visit :) .

Nothing better than Tuesday evening sitting at the top of the hill, sloe gin in hand watching the sun go down. The hill of mild inconvenience can be lestened by grabbing an ice cream from the van that sits at the beginning of the slope. And Sunday night again sit at the top of the hill and say goodbye to the festival ... and entering via T&C is brilliant. Love it love it love it - through the gate, bimble - hack a left to pick up a free press at the entrance to T&C and more bimbling

1 hour ago, Nchola Hopkina said:

So.... I have a large / family pitch in Bath and West (the £200 one) and am looking for a swap into East.... I don't mind swapping large for large or the £100 value one in East. There's a group of us going to Glastonbury together, all of whom have campervan East tickets. I am hoping someone out there is tempted by SHOWERS and FLUSHING LOOS :D

Anyone any ideas how I might effect this. New to e-festivals so all advice gratefully accepted.

Lots of love,

Nichola 

As the pass has the lead bookers name and address on it you can't swap any more. This was a security measure added last year to stop touting. Keep an eye on the sales page I am sure more will come available once the duplicates have been sorted.

You will probably have to use another persons registration within your group as bizarrely the system will recognise you already have a pass for B&W.  If only SeeTickets could implement such a check for people having already booked a CV pass then the duplicates would cease! 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

yep, and i was aware of gumpyhack's needs too, but felt my spare was better used with someon4e who had an entrance ticket than someone who didn't - which is unfortunately grumpy's situation.

Fair do Neil, cheers. Let's see how April pans out for everyone. 

1 hour ago, wetwipes said:

Anyone mistakenly bought an extra onsite campervan ticket (East or West), apart from the 3 now sorted for Neil/efestivals? And planning to cancel with seetickets?  Please PM me to see if a transfer through seeticketss can be effected for @wingwangu (can't be online at the moment).  His girlfriend had no luck this morning for campervan tickets and due to some issues, will not go to Glastonbury if her campervan can't come too.  Thanks a million. 

SeeTickets will only transfer a pass within a group if the lead booker cancels. Sorry, but keep trying, they will come back on sale.

1 hour ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Down to ... less East fields available this year (we havent; seen a map yet)? The demographics changing so less people want to camp ?

I think I may go back to camping - at this rate and with B&W now in the mix so maybe more offsite options available , the outer edge camping fields may allow a lot of room and be inside the fence

I'm sure it was at least an hour if not hours before being sold out in recent years, my guess is simply more demand, that's the way the festival has been going for several years now, increasing numbers opting for CV or other off site accommodation

5 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

my guess is simply more demand, that's the way the festival has been going for several years now, increasing numbers opting for CV or other off site accommodation

it's all us getting-older gits, I reckon, no longer quite so keen to hack five days in a tent.

I'd still be in a tent, of course, if it wasn't for the missus. She insisted, and who am I to deny her? :P

1 hour ago, chrismcb said:

So whats the procedure now? If you keep checking the links is there a chance some may become available? Or is there a resale?

From memory, I don't think there was an official resale. Some will inevitably become available in Apil when a few folk decide to not to go. Sure there some scout tents available around then this year.

Worth checking this thread from time to time as any availability was flagged up here first.

New caravan and motorhome sales are going through the roof - up over 10% this year, used market is very buoyant too.

Apparently currency falls and fear of going abroad :o:(:rolleyes: is causing people to staycation - being so big, it's inevitable that Glastonbury will see more folk with live-ins wanting to attend....

Hi all looking for advice.

We we're a group of ten looking for 5 tickets for West. We managed to purchase 5 tickets in total but in the frantic sale process two tickets were booked on the same name/registration number. Will See tickets change the name to the correct person? The couple with the missing ticket were not on the same original order for festival tickets as the person with two West tickets - will this make the process of changing names more difficult. Has anyone managed to change the name on a Campervan ticket in the past?

If not will See tickets send out two West tickets with the same name? Can one person then be present to ID to validate both Campervans if in a convoy?

Thanks