Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

I'll never understand how people have time to post on here when there's often tickets / tents in people's baskets that get released back on sale a long time after things initially appear to have "sold out"

Yeh, Just to try I've got in. One refresh everything sold out, second time there are options!

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I'll never understand how people have time to post on here when there's often tickets / tents in people's baskets that get released back on sale a long time after things initially appear to have "sold out"

That's how I got my festival tickets, 8 minutes after they were sold out.  Must have fell lucky on someone else's bad luck when they couldn't process the transaction in time

12 minutes ago, Bluebeth said:

Gone for Bath & West, I know we're off, off-site but hopefully easier getting in and out. Anyone stay there this year? How was it?

Bath & West is ordinarily a good place to stay - but not where I'd choose for Glastonbury, too far away and a shuttle bus journey from Gate A.

http://www.ashcombefarmcaravanandcamping.co.uk/ is only a few minutes walk from Gate A, it might be an option for those who missed out this morning. It was our plan B and we would've chosen it over B&W Showground.

Last year was exceptional, I'd be amazed if we had a repeat experience this year. Getting on/off-site is relatively painless, usually...

2 minutes ago, SteveTLizard said:

Does anyone know what the score is if you didn't manage to get a CV ticket, do they sell the refunds at some point?

yes in the resale in april and the secret sale - all a bit random timing though.  Worth keeping trying now as options keep changing when resubmit details

Just now, Nice hymer said:

Bath & West is ordinarily a good place to stay - but not where I'd choose for Glastonbury, too far away and a shuttle bus journey from Gate A.

http://www.ashcombefarmcaravanandcamping.co.uk/ is only a few minutes walk from Gate A, it might be an option for those who missed out this morning. It was our plan B and we would've chosen it over B&W Showground.

Last year was exceptional, I'd be amazed if we had a repeat experience this year. Getting on/off-site is relatively painless, usually...

Thanks NH, will have a look

2 minutes ago, Nice hymer said:

We stayed there in 2015 when we got tickets in the secret sale.  A hike to the east side so good walking boots essential but definitely worth doing if camping's not an option. Also no queue to get out

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I was holding onto West CV tickets for a mate until I'd got confirmation from him that his transaction had gone through.  Would've meant a nice surprise for someone several mins after West had appeared to be sold out.  To think I go through this for other people, to then camp with the showerless masses.

3 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Was there an option to add car park ticket with the WV tents? Didn't see it! 

Or can I buy that when we pay the balance on tickets? 

I did the same - just called seetickets and they said they're not selling them over the phone so to email glastonbury@seetickets.com

8 minutes ago, spcdust said:

Assume on the Worthy View booking when it asked "Group Name" that if two separate bookings made (1 x 1 Tent / 2 x 1 Tent) using different registrations that they then try and group the two bookings together based on a shared group name?

You can request this in May when you are asked to supply all details of your group to WV.

Edited by briddj

1 minute ago, Cbrinxy said:

I give up, I'm so depressed.

I'm going to go have a shower and think about my showerless future.

In the meantime if anyone has an extra tipi, 6-8 or 8 man tent please let me know :) Well done to everyone who got!

There's one on sale right now?  Don't give up.  They're coming on sporadically.

Edited by GlastoEls