Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

On 24/09/2016 at 0:04 AM, jparx said:

When these tour dates come out there will almost certainly be the proverbial 'Glastonbury shaped hole' since its unlikely they will do a 100+ date tour. The only possible indication of a headline appearance, at this stage, would be UK tour dates within a week or so of the festival. If they are in a different continent of the week of the festival we can almost rule it out entirely.

Pretty much if not June it's unlikely. 

Radiohead played Berlin Lollapalooza randomly in between dates in Japan and dates in America, with not much 2-3 weeks either side. UK/European festivals are easier for them to play like that since their gear is all here anyway. Unless they're playing a festival the same weekend or if they're on another continent the weekends either side probably can't tell much from the tour dates. 

2 hours ago, arcade fireman said:

Radiohead played Berlin Lollapalooza randomly in between dates in Japan and dates in America, with not much 2-3 weeks either side. UK/European festivals are easier for them to play like that since their gear is all here anyway. Unless they're playing a festival the same weekend or if they're on another continent the weekends either side probably can't tell much from the tour dates. 

Maybe, but Germany is between Japan and American technically so they were only stopping off for a payday on the way.

• Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

The Roses and Daft Punk ever growing rumour mill got me feeling nervous about Thom and the lads yet again. 

:unsure:

to cheer you up, I'll tell you that I had some supposedly-good info months ago from a superb source, that said two of the headkliners would be stone roses and radiohead.

I'm now 99.99% convinced that info was accurate, at least for the time it was said to me. :)

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

to cheer you up, I'll tell you that I had some supposedly-good info months ago from a superb source, that said two of the headkliners would be stone roses and radiohead.

I'm now 99.99% convinced that info was accurate, at least for the time it was said to me. :)

will only cheer me up if I get lucky  (no pun) in a couple of weeks 

23 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

That'll do it :)

8 minutes ago, jparx said:

Ah FFS. I wish Roses had announced those shows after ticket day. Gonna be shitting bricks now since it essentially (hopefully) confirms Neil's source. 

I'm in the same boat, want Kraftwerk and Roses tickets but can't afford those plus Glasto deposit and it seems Neil's source for the Roses is good