Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

25 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

100% trying for a Friday ticket tomorrow. 

Yeah same here. Quite interested in London Grammar. Remember sitting in the sun at T a few years ago and Chvrches walked out on stage when it was meant to be London Grammar. Think the lassie was ill and was out for ages.

Will be worth it for Radiohead and Belle and Sebastian:-)

Are we assuming we need to move sharp at 9am ?

6 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Are we assuming we need to move sharp at 9am ?

I wouldn't have thought so. 

Last time RH played Glasgow Green it didn't sell out, I got tickets at the gate. 

But you never know, has been 9 years since they were last here so they could go quickly !

Buzzing for the Friday in Glasgow. Not seen Radiohead before and now seeing them twice in 3 days!!

Can anyone confirm if this the Waste Headquarters (https://tickets.sandbagtickets.com/event/jknb56441wsqGG) site is legit?

Why can you buy tickets here just now if they do not officially go on sale until Friday?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Buzzing for the Friday in Glasgow. Not seen Radiohead before and now seeing them twice in 3 days!!

Can anyone confirm if this the Waste Headquarters (https://tickets.sandbagtickets.com/event/jknb56441wsqGG) site is legit?

Why can you buy tickets here just now if they do not officially go on sale until Friday?

Thanks

Presale I suppose. But yeah, that's pukka.

1 hour ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Thanks

Yes that's the official seller for Radiohead , got my roundhouse tickets on that site 

3 minutes ago, henry bear said:

I think they'd have done it by now if they had concerns with the arrangements. We can hope though.

Done what by now?  Introduced actual strings?  They're always evolving arrangements of songs, especially those that don't work so well.

EDIT: I agree that real strings are very unlikely.

Edited by stuartbert two hats
  • Downvote 1

Certainly don't seem to have caught the imagination in Scotland. You would think at £65 a day ticket, they might have been a popular booking, but the only type of ticket to sell out for TRNSMT so far are Saturday-Sunday joint tickets.