Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

1 minute ago, eastynh said:

I am not worried about my Glasto tickets in the slightest, it is my Stone Roses tickets that I amconcerned about.

See tickets not got them yet, no support bands announced, reclusive drummer with a history of walking away suddenly broken his ribs and gigs being cancelled and then there is the fact the tickets are far more likely to go missing in transit.

Waiting for Glasto tickets is a breeze in comparison.

100% Agreed. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I am not worried about my Glasto tickets in the slightest, it is my Stone Roses tickets that I amconcerned about.

See tickets not got them yet, no support bands announced, reclusive drummer with a history of walking away suddenly broken his ribs and gigs being cancelled and then there is the fact the tickets are far more likely to go missing in transit.

Oh great, now I'm worried about my Roses tickets!

18 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I can't believe the gigs start in less than 4 weeks and there's still no support bands announced  

I looked at my order page yesterday and saw this message 

Your order is currently being investigated by our Customer Services department. If you wish to discuss this with our customer services team, please contact us using the message box below.

Did I panic.  You bet I did!!!!!  I sent them a message straight away, and it did worry me last night, but thankfully I got a nice response today saying all was well and tickets would be dispatched soon.

Phewwwww

Got a reminder of this time last year on fb that my tickets had arrived. Can't be long now

5 hours ago, baggienick68 said:

I had a fairly major op 4 weeks ago and thought about cancelling. Saw sense and decided to tough it out. Tickets just arrived and I'm so excited. Tears are literally rolling down my face.

Get well soon and I hope your Glastonbury is a blast x

1 hour ago, buddiepaul said:

I looked at my order page yesterday and saw this message 

Your order is currently being investigated by our Customer Services department. If you wish to discuss this with our customer services team, please contact us using the message box below.

Did I panic.  You bet I did!!!!!  I sent them a message straight away, and it did worry me last night, but thankfully I got a nice response today saying all was well and tickets would be dispatched soon.

Phewwwww

I couldn't of slept!!! 

So I had a panic that I hadn't had an email to say my ticket was on the way, but then this morning my mother sent me a message to say my ticket arrived at her house with hers and my dads and the campervan passes. 

Mum assuming this is because they were paid for all together? 

Weird as mine has a completely different address printed on it to everyone else.

Don't forget everyone - Put your tickets in a safe place where you will remember them - always there are a few who panic last minute as they cant find them. Oh and don't do what I did one year and leave them at home - only realised when I got to my friends house to pick her up on the way that I hadn't got mine!! Had to drive 10 miles back home and then back again!!

6 hours ago, LetsGoToMars said:

I can't believe the gigs start in less than 4 weeks and there's still no support bands announced  

I can believe that, it is the holding hands and building a wall that I am still struggling to believe.

2 minutes ago, TheNewUnion said:

Are you supposed to have to sign for them? Arrived home from work yesterday and tickets had been posted. We were both out all day so no signature. Not overly bothered as I have my tickets, just seemed a bit odd

No one signed for ours, I wonder what they do if peopel say they haven't arrived ! 

Got mine yesterday along with two CV tickets, not sure if it would've happened anyway or it was good service by See, but we recently moved, my address for Glastonbury was always my parents so no worries there however my wife ordered one of the CV tickets under her reference and still has our old address. I only realised the day before yesterday when I got the email, made a panicked call to See and a nice guy put me on hold and said he needed to speak to his manager, he then came back and said don't worry we've updated your address and both tickets and CV tickets came in the same envelope. Sounds like it would've happened anyway by some of the posts above!

As an aside, it sounds like they have sent out CVers first, but last year I got my tickets first (literally on the first available day) and somebody else in the group had bought the CV ticket and they had to wait ages. This year same again got tickets on the first available day and they haven't yet had the email... It's probably just luck (not that it really matters when you get them anyway)