pastorofmuppets

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bennyhana22 said:

Am I going blind?

Is Bicep on that poster...?

And Braids - i.e. the Canadian Deep In The Iris Braids?

Hope so!

Ben

Yes under "Feel My Bicep" @Purple aki squat And I also did a double take on the Braids thing. How does that work? I guess they do get a bit electronic here and there but odd to say the least!

1 minute ago, MissMollyAnna said:

Also quite surprised Aluna George isn't playing Silver Hayes? Really don't know where to place her now, maybe she'll play The Park. Be interesting to see if she comes on with Disclosure for White Noise.

I reckon afternoon on the Other, maybe John Peel. Aluna will most definitely join Disclosure, she always does if they're both around. 

2 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Am I going blind?

Is Bicep on that poster...?

And Braids - i.e. the Canadian Deep In The Iris Braids?

Hope so!

Ben

I think so, Braids are in the UK that week so makes sense for it to be them. Hoping to catch them, Haelos and Formations from Silver Hayes

3 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Listed as 'Feel my Bicep' 

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yes under "Feel My Bicep" @Purple aki squat And I also did a double take on the Braids thing. How does that work? I guess they do get a bit electronic here and there but odd to say the least!

Thank you, both. What a numpty...

:)

Ben

4 minutes ago, dannygrif said:

I reckon afternoon on the Other, maybe John Peel. Aluna will most definitely join Disclosure, she always does if they're both around. 

John Peel is a great shout actually, be quite interested in seeing them if they play there. I feel like Disclosure may get a few people to join them, similar to what Mark Ronson did last year with the guy from Miike Snow, Boy George and Mary J Blige. When they played Coachella this year I seem to remember Sam Smith joined them.

Edited by MissMollyAnna

4 minutes ago, MissMollyAnna said:

Also quite surprised Aluna George isn't playing Silver Hayes? Really don't know where to place her now, maybe she'll play The Park. Be interesting to see if she comes on with Disclosure for White Noise.

AlunaGeorge is 2 people. they'll probably be on late evening in JP i'd imagine.

2 minutes ago, Chris Zoidberg said:

Not too arsed about the Silver Hayes line-up, and to be honest there's very few names on there that I'd even heard of (must be getting old!).

Will probably stop by for Blackalicious, DJ Premier and DJ Yoda tho...

I didn't even see DJ Premier!

Look at all this stuff I'm probably gonna have to miss!