So who could replace Brian Johnson in AC/DC?

Smeble

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thatcrazypenguin said:

I agree the time is now to end it, incredible band, incredible career but only now one original member? whats the point? they would be a tribute act nothing more, a very good tribute act but a tribute act none the less.....

There was only one original member with Brian

6 minutes ago, thatcrazypenguin said:

sorry should have rephrased that only 1 member whod been active to the band for any length of time and known to the fans....I hate it when people put down brian by the way because they still carry a torch for bon scott....yes he was a great vocalist but johnsons been in the band for decades now he deserves to be classed as much a part of that band as bon and the young brothers.

I'm not putting him down. Just stating a fact.

I've been a fan for years, but Im 32. He has been with them since I was born. He has been ACDC longer to Bon Scott, but he wasn't an original member.

52 minutes ago, thatcrazypenguin said:

sorry should have rephrased that only 1 member whod been active to the band for any length of time and known to the fans....I hate it when people put down brian by the way because they still carry a torch for bon scott....yes he was a great vocalist but johnsons been in the band for decades now he deserves to be classed as much a part of that band as bon and the young brothers.

Cliff Williams has been in AC/DC even longer than Beano, he is very well known to the fans, but maybe not to your typical Belieber in the street.

Plenty could fill in for Beano

Graham Bonnet, Marc Storach, Jimmy Barnes, lead singers of Jackyl or Airbourne

My fear is Dave Grohl though, Foo Fighters take a break and apparently Beano's hearing problems been well known in the industry for a month so he could well be taking a break to fill in for Brian for the rest of the tour, hope not