Bring Me The Horizon

Greenelk

47 minutes ago, mrtourette said:

Yeah BMTH are the kind of watered-down Radio One-friendly rock music that could quite easily fit in at Glasto. 

I just think that harder rock music is becoming a bit more popular again rather than them diluting their sound THAT much. The vocals are still quite unclean and such. They're hardly the Kaiser Chiefs.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

I just think that harder rock music is becoming a bit more popular again rather than them diluting their sound THAT much. The vocals are still quite unclean and such. They're hardly the Kaiser Chiefs.

Even the Kaiser Chiefs are hardly the Kaiser Chiefs anymore.

Chelsea Smile at Glastonbury would be 'different'. Although, I could definitely see them dropping it from their setlist if they were to play the festival and just stick to the setlist from their tour which was made up of material from Sempiternal and That's The Spirit, plus Blessed With A Curse. 

9 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Absolutely dreadful!

Too loud?

6 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Chelsea Smile at Glastonbury would be 'different'. Although, I could definitely see them dropping it from their setlist if they were to play the festival and just stick to the setlist from their tour which was made up of material from Sempiternal and That's The Spirit, plus Blessed With A Curse. 

Should just say bugger it and whip out Diamonds Aren't Forever

56 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Too loud?

Not just loud, it gets to a point with heavier music when I ask why a band chooss to make music that you can't really hear what they are saying unless you have read and studied the lyrics. Why not just sing it like normal people? And they are defo not a band you can stand in front of and work it out, I like some heavier music but shouting like they do I just think WTF is this.

Edited by thewayiam

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Bring back Tell Slater Not To Wash His Dick for one night only. Just for that breakdown... MOVE. 

Count Your Blessings in full with This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For EP in full for the encore

47 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Not just loud, it gets to a point with heavier music when I ask why a band chooss to make music that you can't really hear what they are saying unless you have read and studied the lyrics. Why not just sing it like normal people? And they are defo not a band you can stand in front of and work it out, I like some heavier music but shouting like they do I just think WTF is this.

This is what my mum also says

Edited by justanothername

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Is your latest alter ego a fifty five year old man? This is probably the most laughable thing I've ever read on here :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Is your latest alter ego a fifty five year old man? This is probably the most laughable thing I've ever read on here :lol: 

They are that good that they never grow in size no matter what they produce, it's funny they tried to do what B4MV did and play arena's once and failed, I think even B4MV probably did a better job, but then you can hear the words. People have suggested them to headline and Mr Copping and downed that!

Now that's laughable.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

I ask why do you choose to make posts when I can't understand what you're saying?

21 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

They are that good that they never grow in size no matter what they produce, it's funny they tried to do what B4MV did and play arena's once and failed, I think even B4MV probably did a better job, but then you can hear the words. People have suggested them to headline and Mr Copping and downed that!

Now that's laughable.

You do know that I've been talking about Bring Me The Horizon the whole time? The band who went from playing 3k capacity venues to Wembley Arena in the space of a year and this year sold out Alexandra Palace in two hours? But then I suppose that they never grow in size no matter what they produce. 

On a separate note, have you ever even listened to Machine Head? Bullet For My Valentine are a whole lot more 'screamy'. 

Edited by Andre91

1 minute ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Disappointed I'd missed this thread until they became SR - proper lols in here.

Looks like my hopes of Faith No More as the big heavy Other act dashed for another year.

Yeah the one downside to having BMTH headlining/playing Other is that it pretty much scuppers any chance of their being another big heavy/alternative act play the stage

Woe is me.

The emo brigade will be out in force if they play.

My mate saw them in Kingston the other night and thought it was brilliant. The only time I have ever seen them was when they played at Reading as a last minute draft in to replace Slipknot/A7X can't remember which and they were shit as fuck.

Just now, mungo57 said:

Woe is me.

My mate saw them in Kingston the other night and thought it was brilliant. The only time I have ever seen them was when they played at Reading as a last minute draft in to replace Slipknot/A7X can't remember which and they were shit as fuck.

Jesus Christ

5 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

Woe is me.

hey, you're not allowed to do that any more. According to Leicester police taking the piss out of emo's now classes as hate crime.

Yes, really. :wacko::lol: