Bring Me The Horizon

Greenelk

I thought most people stopped listening to bands like this when they turned 16 and realised that being all dark and angsty is a bit played out. 

Surely this this absolute joke of band don't have any chance of headling a stage at Glastonbury, do they? 

Edited by The Orgazoid

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, russycarps said:

I've never even heard of this band. Can someone credible give me my opinion on them please, so I can declare them shit or ace. Ta.

I'd never heard of them until reading this thread.

So I gave it a listen at the weekend.

Unspeakable twaddle.

But, admittedly, I have no credibility whatsoever.

So if they're not actually utter shit then I'm 100% fucking wrong.

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

I'd never heard of them until reading this thread.

So I gave it a listen at the weekend.

Unspeakable twaddle.

But, admittedly, I have no credibility whatsoever.

So if they're not actually utter shit then I'm 100% fucking wrong.

You'll do woffs.

This band are a steaming pile of droppings. Nothing can now change my mind. Thank you for your assistance.

2 minutes ago, russycarps said:

You'll do woffs.

This band are a steaming pile of droppings. Nothing can now change my mind. Thank you for your assistance.

Always a pleasure to spread a little ray of hate and smear a turd on a silver lining.

14 minutes ago, The Orgazoid said:

Wow. Calling someone an idiot because they slagged off a band you like, you are all kinds of cool. Although I guess I should have expected such juvenille behaviour from a teenage girl. 

Oh the irony.

15 minutes ago, The Orgazoid said:

Wow. Calling someone an idiot because they slagged off a band you like, you are all kinds of cool. Although I guess I should have expected such juvenille behaviour from a teenage girl. 

3 posts & BOOOOM!!!

I like you already. 

1 minute ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

I think they're right up your street mate. Just watch the link from reading festival posted earlier in thread. Can't see what you'd dislike. Think Portishead with a bit of massive attack thrown in. 

#newfavouritethread

2 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I think they are kind like Sigur Ros but slightly less Icelandic, you should listen to their early albums Russ, nice Sunday afternoon easy listening type stuff 

I thought it sounded more like a recording of every angry toddler's tantrum in the world at any one point in time played all at once.

1 hour ago, The Orgazoid said:

I thought most people stopped listening to bands like this when they turned 16 and realised that being all dark and angsty is a bit played out. 

Surely this this absolute joke of band don't have any chance of headling a stage at Glastonbury, do they? 

I thought most people stopped categorising bands by age group once they had reached 17?

41 minutes ago, Woffy said:

3 posts & BOOOOM!!!

I like you already. 

Aw shucks.

It's not that this band are bad. It's that they're so bad, they make me want to reach into my ear canals and pull very, very hard until I can't hear them ever again. I immediately and completely  ridicule anyone who likes them. 

1 hour ago, russycarps said:

I've never even heard of this band. Can someone credible give me my opinion on them please, so I can declare them shit or ace. Ta.

They are quite alright actually, watched them at the weekend and loved the live show. I would only listen to the last 2 or 3 albums though, before that they are a little bit throaty (oo er missus) and less singalong on the chorus. I cant sway you with my credibility though, Im finding that most of the stuff people are putting forward as being absolute wizard is in reality a bit whiny and played by boys who pinch themselves so they have tears in their eyes at emotional points in songs and films

7 minutes ago, mrf said:

They are quite alright actually, watched them at the weekend and loved the live show. I would only listen to the last 2 or 3 albums though, before that they are a little bit throaty (oo er missus) and less singalong on the chorus. I cant sway you with my credibility though, Im finding that most of the stuff people are putting forward as being absolute wizard is in reality a bit whiny and played by boys who pinch themselves so they have tears in their eyes at emotional points in songs and films

Mrf, you win the Forum today for using 'wizard' as an adjective, you posh Georgian fop, you!