Bring Me The Horizon

Greenelk

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Likelylad87 said:

I see they're playing roskilde (unconfirmed day). Do many bands that play roskilde also play Glastonbury?

Yeah there's normally a decent crossover. I don't think Roskilde properly starts until after Glastonbury though so them playing there won't make Glastonbury more or less likely.

9 hours ago, Andre91 said:

That was a really cool moment! On of my friends said, "Who's that?" and as soon as he opened his mouth I was like, "Oh sh*t that's Sam from Architects!" And then it dawned on me after the gig that BMTH had the perfect chance to play The Sadness Will Never end but chose to let me down and not bother :lol: 

Well can't have everything can you now :P 

9 hours ago, Andre91 said:

This always makes me smile a bit too. For a few years they were the laughing stock of the metal scene (even though Suicide Season is an absolute monster of an album) but as soon as There Is A Hell... came out people started to see that they weren't just trying to make as much noise as they possibly could, they were actually a talented bunch of guys. Its great to see how far they have come and how they are now THE heavy band of this generation. 

Headlining the Other Stage would only make them even more popular. 

Suicide Season is full of bangers

9 hours ago, dip said:

Backing all of this, BMTH were brilliant at Ally Pally (Neck Deep were awful tho)

tumblr_nwh7a5gFA11ujw549o1_500.gif

5 hours ago, russycarps said:

Interesting.

Like a cross between lost prophets, my chemical romance and having your anus brutally violated with a broken bottle.

BMTH are mint Russy. Have no idea what you're on about.

Also guys, I believe that Ian Watkins was underrated and is a a mint vocalist

Edited by justanothername

10 hours ago, russycarps said:

Interesting.

Like a cross between lost prophets, my chemical romance and having your anus brutally violated with a broken bottle.

The only common ground they have with lost prophets and my chemical romance is that they all possess a pair of legs each!

As for the brutal anus violating, I cant comment - having only experienced friendly ones with unbroken bottles, I have no benchmark for this.....