Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

1 minute ago, arcade fireman said:

Everyone's got their own financial circumstances, but if it's 70 quid you could potentially spend, as in there's other recreational things you could spend it on, then it'll be 70 quid well spent. Nothing like seeing Radiohead, except seeing them in a small venue. Premier Inns will still be bookable this far out, or even a night in a hostel would be cheap. 

Amsterdam tickets are cheaper (50 quid each), first night of the tour, easier to get and anyone coming from the North of England should really consider that as just as good an option as London as the whole trip would probably cost the same as a trip to London. But I guess from Hampshire London would be a better bet. 

Yeah I don't know what I'm thinking... I gotta go for it. It's Radiohead playing at Roundhouse ffs :lol:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Everyone's got their own financial circumstances, but if it's 70 quid you could potentially spend, as in there's other recreational things you could spend it on, then it'll be 70 quid well spent. Nothing like seeing Radiohead, except seeing them in a small venue. Premier Inns will still be bookable this far out, or even a night in a hostel would be cheap. 

Amsterdam tickets are cheaper (50 quid each), first night of the tour, easier to get and anyone coming from the North of England should really consider that as just as good an option as London as the whole trip would probably cost the same as a trip to London. But I guess from Hampshire London would be a better bet. 

I tried premiers and travel lodges last night and watched the last room for those dates disappear. Smaller hotels and hostels probably best choice! 

3 minutes ago, glastobuds said:

I tried premiers and travel lodges last night and watched the last room for those dates disappear. Smaller hotels and hostels probably best choice! 

https://www.imperialhotels.co.uk/en/ These are great value budget hotels in London. They don't appear on trivago or anything, but go as low as 53 quid a night for a single if you're willing to share a bathroom, to about 90-100 quid for a twin/double with en suite. Near Euston/Kings X. Not luxurious but also perfectly decent place to stay with a full English in the morning. 

1 minute ago, arcade fireman said:

https://www.imperialhotels.co.uk/en/ These are great value budget hotels in London. They don't appear on trivago or anything, but go as low as 53 quid a night for a single if you're willing to share a bathroom, to about 90-100 quid for a twin/double with en suite. Near Euston/Kings X. Not luxurious but also perfectly decent place to stay with a full English in the morning. 

You mean there isn't a luxury and Radiohead option! Ta for the info

Let's hope Radiohead do not headline surely?

Dull, drab, boring shite man..same goes for Stone Roses. Just amazes me how popular and wanted they are for Glastonbury. Just my opinion and everyone has different tastes. Just think they are awful 

51 minutes ago, Swine_Glasto2014 said:

Dull, drab, boring shite man..same goes for Stone Roses. Just amazes me how popular and wanted they are for Glastonbury. Just my opinion and everyone has different tastes. Just think they are awful 

Adele fans trying to ruin this thread again 

53 minutes ago, Swine_Glasto2014 said:

Chris Martin, is that you again?

3 hours ago, zero000 said:

Premier Inn in Hampstead (near roundhouse) is currently £59 a night as some generous soul posted on here a couple of days a go.

yep booked in to here myself. cheers for whoever gave the heads up!

good luck to everybody tomorrow! really hoping to see a lot of happy people on here come 9:10am 

Just popping in at this late hour to say good luck to all those trying for tickets tomorrow.

I'm struggling to engage with this beloved thread at the mo'...me and Mrs Woffy had a long chat about RH tickets earlier this week and decided what we already knew from the outset - we can't afford 'em and can't justify the expenditure to ourselves.

I really feel for Mrs W as she loves RH but has never managed to see them live.

So, not making daft posts for once:

Good luck tomorrow dudes.

So after managing to get tickets in the presale on Wednesday, and spending a day being the most excited I've ever been for a gig in my life, I get an email from uni yesterday telling me my published exam dates were wrong and I now have an exam on the day of the gig and one a few days later. If I'd known this in advance or if I'd failed in the presale and was planning to try tomorrow I'd have sacked it off, but unfortunately I've now most likely thrown away £150 (I'm gonna have to pay my mate back who can't get in without me as it isn't his fault) which, for a uni student, is pretty fucking far from ideal.

The uni never even told us the published dates were provisional, and I have friends who have holidays booked which now clash with exams. Absolute joke.

The worst part is, if there was a way to re-sell tickets I could easily done so already as I know several people wanting them.

My only possible saving grace is that it's a practical exam with time slots spread through the day, so I'm going to call the uni and request a slot first thing and explain that if not they've screwed me out of £150 for being a bunch of arsewipes. If so, I'll see if it's possible for me to get to London for it, but even then I'll have been screwed on travel costs as I'll have to get a train instead of a coach. And with the type of exam it is a lot of unis quarantine you through the day anyway so you can't speak to other candidates so I'm most likely completely fucked. I also don't really wanna lose two days of revision just before my final exams.

Sorry for the rant I'm just unbelievably pissed off after being so happy. If I miss Radiohead at the Roundhouse whilst having tickets for it I'll kill someone or something.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

So after managing to get tickets in the presale on Wednesday, and spending a day being the most excited I've ever been for a gig in my life, I get an email from uni yesterday telling me my published exam dates were wrong and I now have an exam on the day of the gig and one a few days later. If I'd known this in advance or if I'd failed in the presale and was planning to try tomorrow I'd have sacked it off, but unfortunately I've now most likely thrown away £150 (I'm gonna have to pay my mate back who can't get in without me as it isn't his fault) which, for a uni student, is pretty fucking far from ideal.

The uni never even told us the published dates were provisional, and I have friends who have holidays booked which now clash with exams. Absolute joke.

The worst part is, if there was a way to re-sell tickets I could easily done so already as I know several people wanting them.

My only possible saving grace is that it's a practical exam with time slots spread through the day, so I'm going to call the uni and request a slot first thing and explain that if not they've screwed me out of £150 for being a bunch of arsewipes. If so, I'll see if it's possible for me to get to London for it, but even then I'll have been screwed on travel costs as I'll have to get a train instead of a coach. And with the type of exam it is a lot of unis quarantine you through the day anyway so you can't speak to other candidates so I'm most likely completely fucked. I also don't really wanna lose two days of revision just before my final exams.

Sorry for the rant I'm just unbelievably pissed off after being so happy. If I miss Radiohead at the Roundhouse whilst having tickets for it I'll kill someone or something.

Wow that's awful, hope you somehow make the gig, fingers crossed for you. 

Good luck everyone trying today, hope you are all successful 

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I'm in a dilemma! I completely understand the reason for only allowing 2 tickets a person, and normally would be happy with that. As it turns out, I'm the only one of 4 of us who will be available at 9 this morning! Is there any way I could possibly get around this and buy 4 tickets or is the queue just from one site? Thanks

4 minutes ago, PDAD said:

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I'm in a dilemma! I completely understand the reason for only allowing 2 tickets a person, and normally would be happy with that. As it turns out, I'm the only one of 4 of us who will be available at 9 this morning! Is there any way I could possibly get around this and buy 4 tickets or is the queue just from one site? Thanks

Tickets are on sale on several sites so you could hope you get through on two sites and use another of your group's names on one of them (not sure if you'd have to use his card details, too)

1 minute ago, admscott said:

Gigs and tours are saying the 2 ticket limit applies across all shows, not just per show, implying going to multiple dates isn't possible. Did we know this already?

Yeah we knew this :)

11 minutes ago, PDAD said:

get one of your friends card details as well as yours and have two different ticket vendors/tabs open and hope for the best! think that;'s the only way you'll get around it without potentially losing two of your tickets

11 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Tickets are on sale on several sites so you could hope you get through on two sites and use another of your group's names on one of them (not sure if you'd have to use his card details, too)

Yeah we knew this :)

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

get one of your friends card details as well as yours and have two different ticket vendors/tabs open and hope for the best! think that;'s the only way you'll get around it without potentially losing two of your tickets

Thanks for the help! My nerves this morning are absolutely killing me!