West Holts 2016 - would love to see list

Rumblestripe

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Ben Holland said:

I saw Lenny Kraviz few years back and it was absolutely fantastic. Would love to see him headline West Holts. Probably not realistic but think he'd do a great job.

He was around Europe at Glasto time last year, think he'd have done it then if he was going to, would be a very hard man to place I reckon, don't see him doing it at all

11 hours ago, Ben Holland said:

I saw Lenny Kraviz few years back and it was absolutely fantastic. Would love to see him headline West Holts. Probably not realistic but think he'd do a great job.

I heard a story many year s ago from one of the most senior Glasto staff about how Lenny was the biggest diva they'd had play at the festival, and that he wouldn't be invited back.

I doubt the 'wouldn't be invited back' is as fixed as those words sound, but he'd probably need to produce some new product that grabbed people for it to happen.

Edited by eFestivals

7 hours ago, theDandy said:

Mbongwana Star were brilliant on Jools. Would love to see Jamiroquai mos' def'. Roots Manuva and Earth, Wind & Fire too would be fantastic. Maybe even a bit of George Benson?

Oh I can dream great choices