Sunday Legend 2016

O'Doyle Rules

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking hell, Duran Duran, Guns and Roses, and now this twat. it's like all the biggest c**ts from the 80s got in a time machine and came to 2015 to annoy me

Might as well not bother with Glastonbury and go to this instead

29-890691.jpg

John Fogerty? 

Easily do legend slot or anywhere else.

I've been saying this for ages! Great to see other people on the same page. I could see him playing on the Friday or something though. He has MORE than enough big tunes for the legend slot, but he probably isn't a big enough name on paper. I'm all in though.

Phil Collins has tonight announced a comeback

Please if you are reading this Emily / Michael do not give him the legends slot

The beautiful thing is if he did play, half the crowd could dress as Tarzan and the other half could go as the Cadbury gorilla and it would be a glorious scene.

I've been saying this for ages! Great to see other people on the same page. I could see him playing on the Friday or something though. He has MORE than enough big tunes for the legend slot, but he probably isn't a big enough name on paper. I'm all in though.

yeah I agree he is a big legend but not a big name.

saw him in '07, probably my highlight that year

The beautiful thing is if he did play, half the crowd could dress as Tarzan and the other half could go as the Cadbury gorilla and it would be a glorious scene.

:lol:

Can't believe Untz beat you to the fancy dress gag tgere Gonzo! You're slacking.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

This is a horrific prospect, and apologies for mentioning it, but Celine Dion is playing Paris on the Friday and Saturday, then has a week before her next gig. 

http://www.celinedion.com/ca/events?page=1

keeping my fingers crossed it's just coincidence. :huh:

For the love of god NO !!