What annoys you the most at Glastonbury?

badger80

What annoys you most at Glasto?  

455 members have voted

1. 1. What gets your goat the most

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell, I think someone's been sampling his marching powder pre festival, calm down pal, it's an Internet forum, most of us are just taking the piss.

Btw I can see why you needed a carpeted tent, brick shit houses can do plenty of damage to normal tents, you spent the extra money wisely !

Glastonbury would be the worst possible place for someone resembling a brick shithouse. There'd be a steady stream of people thinking they can poo inside you.

Glastonbury would be the worst possible place for someone resembling a brick shithouse. There'd be a steady stream of people thinking they can poo inside you.

OH fucking hell!

I laughed again so hard at this forum tonight that I initially typed this, somehow:

11122£2

OH fucking hell!

I la]]ughed again so hard at this foru\m tonight that I initially typed this:

Are those like beer goggles? I've got confused by all this fancy nomenclature

Beer + efests meet + my chosen field of education / boring people about history = me probably wanging on for ages about the etymology of the word 'nomenclature'.

Avoid me at all costs at the meet.

Or feign interest in Granddaddy then send me for the drinks.

I went for the first time last year and really can't think of anything that annoyed me per se cos I spent most of the time in awe. Although i did find having to navigate past a taped off camping area a hindrance to getting to my camp. So yeah, taped off camping areas are actually my gripe.

And certain vegetables.

Wow glastonbury excitement at its best eh, we're all bitchin about what we hate about the festival, got 3 mates without tickets... Had a few drinks but thing perspective is needed in this thread! At least we're going!

For the vast majority of the year this forum was all about theories on the line up - now that is all finalised we have moved on to shitting in pint pots.

Thank christ the line up was announced late. What would it have been like if everything was announced in early march?

For the vast majority of the year this forum was all about theories on the line up - now that is all finalised we have moved on to shitting in pint pots.

Thank christ the line up was announced late. What would it have been like if everything was announced in early march?

We'd have gone feral by now.

Ha! Yeah true! Good thing we've only a week to go eh!

Morning all. I trust you all had a lovely weekend? I've been practicing shitting in pint [insert correct phrase here], but it's harder than it sounds! I don't think I'd taped off a big enough area around my picnic blanet inside my heavily guy-roped tent.

Anyway has NM said he was only joking yet?

Morning all. I trust you all had a lovely weekend? I've been practicing shitting in pint [insert correct phrase here], but it's harder than it sounds! I don't think I'd taped off a big enough area around my picnic blanet inside my heavily guy-roped tent.

Anyway has NM said he was only joking yet?

Quick question Big Phil.

What type of building and constructed of what material would you be?