What annoys you the most at Glastonbury?

badger80

What annoys you most at Glasto?  

455 members have voted

1. 1. What gets your goat the most

I think everyone is going a bit over the top about weeing. if you need to wee you need to wee, are you telling me after a few drinks most people would wee themselves rather thank wee on the land? Don't get me wrong I don't and wouldn't go out of my way to wee on the land but being at a festival and consuming quite a few drinks... If it was a choice of wetting myself or weeing in a hedge, I'd wee in the hedge.

Bear Grylls says it's ok to drink your wee up to three times before it becomes dangerous so I think in reality it's not the end of the world if the alternative is pissing your pants.

How about using the toilets dipshit !

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for taping off areas. Proper selfish c**t behaviour. The excuse that people trip over the guide ropes is shite as well. They're adjustable - just have them smaller and closer to your tent.

I like to deliberately walk through them when they're all sat outside to see the looks you get - you'd think you'd pissed on their kids the way they pull their faces. The audacity of someone infringing on THEIR piece of camping. Proper tittish behaviour.

I voted for taping off areas. Proper selfish c**t behaviour. The excuse that people trip over the guide ropes is shite as well. They're adjustable - just have them smaller and closer to your tent.

I like to deliberately walk through them when they're all sat outside to see the looks you get - you'd think you'd pissed on their kids the way they pull their faces. The audacity of someone infringing on THEIR piece of camping. Proper tittish behaviour.

And deliberately walking through someones space isnt tittish?

Pot kettle.

It isn't their space. There is limited space between a tangle of tents to make your way through. People will walk through the space that people may have between their tents to chat, because it is pretty much unavoidable, and usually quite a lot easier than trying to edge round that space through the gaps between the tents.

Making a space between tents doesn't make it private space, it only makes it a space which is useful to that group. Don't be surprised if other people also find that space useful, and taping it off doesn't make it private space either, it just creates an obstacle course, which other festival goers are free to ignore.

Pot kettle.

To repeat what has been said, it isn't their space!

For what it's worth, I've had some great times stumbling through spaces where people have been sat and cracking on with them. Christ, at V that's practically the only entertainment after 12. Likewise, plenty people have been made more than welcome while stumbling past us having a drink and smoke.

Taping off insinuates that you think that it's your private area, no matter what excuse you give it. It's selfish and its antisocial.

In 2009 I had my entire tent and all my belongings in it (apart from valuables at the lock up and the shorts, t-shirt and trainers I was wearing) nicked / moved never to be found. This happened on the Thursday just after I arrived and I was flying solo that year.

And I had one of the best festivals ever.

What the fuck can you do but get on with it?

So pissing anywhere other than a toilet is still the big no-no for me.

I still can't believe there's people on here who think it's alright to piss anywhere but the toilets. Apart from the environmental issues that have been raised on here and glastos potential licensing issues the last thing I want to see during a set is someone lobbing their dick out and pissing just because they don't want to lose their spot. Even in a tent it's no-ones spot, just go and use the toilets

Can't believe some nugget actually used the drinking your own piss arguement for polluting the land. Not too sure Mr Grylls would advocate such behaviour after drinking your own weight in booze and consuming a mobile labs worth of chemicals anyway.

Pot kettle.

Don't upset the status quo of big posters, they don't like being threatened over their superiority on this page! Do you Woffy, Nal, Zac et all? Guardians of all things Glastonbury despite never actually being born when it happened....

Oh n I wasn't either btw so I'm not claiming superiority either!

Don't upset the status quo of big posters, they don't like being threatened over their superiority on this page! Do you Woffy, Nal, Zac et all? Guardians of all things Glastonbury despite never actually being born when it happened....

Uh, wha'?

No idea what any of that meant, but - again, as a tent nerd - what tent have you got?

I'll have what he's having!