What annoys you the most at Glastonbury?

badger80

What annoys you most at Glasto?  

455 members have voted

1. 1. What gets your goat the most

Can't wait for the moment when Neil turns up on this thread and says 'Hey everyone, remember I did an IP check on one or two posters a while back?..........'

Yep, missing that 3rd person troll party feller too.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Just a tent nerd?' - Not entirely sure what that meant, but ok. Another one of your odd questions. I was only asking dude.

Nice tent. Very nice.

So, to practicalities, RE: the poll and all that...and in all 'reasonableness' - that's a lotta fuckin' guy ropes for a festival jam packed with tents which YOU KNOW taping off in ANY FORM is gonna fuck people off, however you tape them guys ropes off.

So: is it really a practical Glasto tent dude?

REALLY?

It's like - whatever your opinion of guyropes and their usefulness - it's guyropefuckingtasticageddon.

No?

So were you being defensive in your earlier stance?

Or provocative - which is fine, it's an internet forum?

Is there a big reveal though?

Go onnnnn!

It'd fucking make my night (it's been a shitty one)!

If I was to want to camp in a arse busting area then no it wouldn't, but then again I've seen worse in them!

As I've already said I prefer the quieter areas dickhead where a big fuck off luxury carpeted tent isn't so much of a matter, a bit like your opinions!

So what's the reveal you're looking for eh? Mastermind.

You already know where I'll be in a week n half, you can hold Nal's hand if you want!

If I was to want to camp in a arse busting area then no it wouldn't, but then again I've seen worse in them!

As I've already said I prefer the quieter areas dickhead where a big fuck off luxury carpeted tent isn't so much of a matter, a bit like your opinions!

You already know where I'll be in a week n half, you can hold Nal's hand if you want!

My moneys on The Nal!

But seriously, NM, do you need a hug? You sound like someone in need of a hug.

Has anyone mentioned the long lines of arm linked fast walkers through crowds? Normally teenage girls at their first festival without mum and dad. If I had a chainsaw there would be blood I tells ya! All in the Glasto spirit of course.

Has anyone mentioned the long lines of arm linked fast walkers through crowds? Normally teenage girls at their first festival without mum and dad. If I had a chainsaw there would be blood I tells ya! All in the Glasto spirit of course.

Several mentions for the daisy chained chains

Whoa! Bloody hell!

Just stick him on your ignore list Woff-ster, my life's rarely seemed more peaceful

Yet you still comment eh?

There's 170k that does Glastonbury, you seem to think like a few on this forum your opinions count because of your posts on here. They don't fella, just like mine don't either so get over them n quit thinking your superior too because you're not. You're nothing more in the bigger things that is Glastonbury than a wet fart in a long drop the same as I am so the sooner you realise that the better...

What? Wasn't that the rise you were so desperate for?

Uh, no.

I thought my post was probably one of the more reasonable in response to your opinion about taping off and guy ropes.

I asked some polite questions - and there was some room for debate as it is that kinda thread.

As for a big reveal, in the context of some of the trolling in jest or otherwise on here, i don't think it was unreasonable given some of your provocative posts to think you were doing the same.

If not, some of your comments have been fucking appalling.

But i chose to see it in its best light as misguided provocative trolling.

I still hope it was.

So yeah, your totally OTT response when i asked about your tent was daft and shocking, hence my reaction.

And I'll be at the meet dude, yeah. But I won't be holding anyine's hand, no. If you want a chat and a beer fine.

Uh, no.

I thought my post was probably one of the more reasonable in response to your opinion about taping off and guy ropes.

I asked some polite questions - and there was some room for debate as it is that kinda thread.

As for a big reveal, in the context of some of the trolling in jest or otherwise on here, i don't think it was unreasonable given some of your provocative posts to think you were doing the same.

If not, some of your comments have been fucking appalling.

But i chose to see it in its best light as misguided provocative trolling.

I still hope it was.

So yeah, your totally OTT response when i asked about your tent was daft and shocking, hence my reaction.

And I'll be at the meet dude, yeah. But I won't be holding anyine's hand, no. If you want a chat and a beer fine.

1, No it wasn't, you think my response are bad, step back and look at your gunshot posts!

2, Yeah I'll fight fire with fire, I've no idea who has been on here before but this isn't the 1st big forum where I have gone up against the establishment who think rightly or wrongly they are what goes on the site.

3, You think yours hasn't either? You're not alone, seems there's about a dozen who are the in crowd, probably the same who want to be, slipping the odd remark in too at times! Want an example? When I posted 3 AC/DC songs from 3 different decades over the are AC/DC metal argument n you decided to jump on Thunderstruck despite Rosie being some 15 years its senior and 2 decades ago!

I'll happily meet you for a Beer fella, I'll debate anything you want to face to face, your trolling statement is my questioning just as I think the same is of yours, I'm me, I don't pretend to be anyone else nor has previous being on here.

Anyway it's bed time, have CPOP to go to early tomorrow so the board will be free of me once again.

Enjoy boys n girls x

1, No it wasn't, you think my response are bad, step back and look at your gunshot posts!

2, Yeah I'll fight fire with fire, I've no idea who has been on here before but this isn't the 1st big forum where I have gone up against the establishment who think rightly or wrongly they are what goes on the site.

3, You think yours hasn't either? You're not alone, seems there's about a dozen who are the in crowd, probably the same who want to be, slipping the odd remark in too at times! Want an example? When I posted 3 AC/DC songs from 3 different decades over the are AC/DC metal argument n you decided to jump on Thunderstruck despite Rosie being some 15 years its senior and 2 decades ago!

I'll happily meet you for a Beer fella, I'll debate anything you want to face to face, your trolling statement is my questioning just as I think the same is of yours, I'm me, I don't pretend to be anyone else nor has previous being on here.

Anyway it's bed time, have CPOP to go to early tomorrow so the board will be free of me once again.

Enjoy boys n girls x

Oh so you've got form then. Ever think its not us, its you?

Don't upset the status quo of big posters, they don't like being threatened over their superiority on this page! Do you Woffy, Nal, Zac et all? Guardians of all things Glastonbury despite never actually being born when it happened....

Oh n I wasn't either btw so I'm not claiming superiority either!

It would indeed be very difficult to successfully claim superiority with your screamingly obvious inferiority

complex.

Enjoy boys n girls x

So angry? What on earth made you so angry?

You've issued threats, you've put people down. IMHO you've done a massive disservice to this forum and the planned meet. Which was a massive success last year,but doesn't sound like a massive amount of fun this time.

Think you maybe need to have a long hard look at yourself.