What annoys you the most at Glastonbury?

badger80

What annoys you most at Glasto?  

455 members have voted

1. 1. What gets your goat the most

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When have the Americans ever been an acceptable barometer of artistic credibility?

Literature aside?

Probably rarely, if ever.

My point is (check us out being all sensible) "Florence & The Machine Step Into Glastonbury Headliner Slot after Dave Grohl Breaks Leg the Same Week F&TM Have A No. 1 US Chart Topping Album" doesn't look / sound bad for the festival, does it.

And considering EE's comments - to Scottie? - some months back.

Literature aside?

Probably rarely, if ever.

My point is (check us out being all sensible) "Florence & The Machine Step Into Glastonbury Headliner Slot after Dave Grohl Breaks Leg the Same Week F&TM Have A No. 1 US Chart Topping Album" doesn't look / sound bad for the festival, does it.

And considering EE's comments - to Scottie? - some months back.

It's s feasible concept yet not a pleasing one.

and walls, and doors. How do those disgusting fuckers live normally?

This, last year I stumbled across what could only be described as liquid peanut butter, EVERYWHERE, I mean we've all been in bad situations but at worst you would miss and it goes on the seat, clean it up you dirty fuckers!!

This, last year I stumbled across what could only be described as liquid peanut butter, EVERYWHERE, I mean we've all been in bad situations but at worst you would miss and it goes on the seat, clean it up you dirty fuckers!!

Sometimes I imagine the force of it blew them off the seat and against the door with an almighty bang

I think everyone is going a bit over the top about weeing. if you need to wee you need to wee, are you telling me after a few drinks most people would wee themselves rather thank wee on the land? Don't get me wrong I don't and wouldn't go out of my way to wee on the land but being at a festival and consuming quite a few drinks... If it was a choice of wetting myself or weeing in a hedge, I'd wee in the hedge.

Bear Grylls says it's ok to drink your wee up to three times before it becomes dangerous so I think in reality it's not the end of the world if the alternative is pissing your pants.

I think everyone is going a bit over the top about weeing. if you need to wee you need to wee, are you telling me after a few drinks most people would wee themselves rather thank wee on the land? Don't get me wrong I don't and wouldn't go out of my way to wee on the land but being at a festival and consuming quite a few drinks... If it was a choice of wetting myself or weeing in a hedge, I'd wee in the hedge.

Bear Grylls says it's ok to drink your wee up to three times before it becomes dangerous so I think in reality it's not the end of the world if the alternative is pissing your pants.

Listen idiot, the festival nearly lost it's licence a few years ago because of pollution in the water courses. Where the fuck do you think your piss goes?

Is that drink your own piss three times a day or in your lifetime?

What about someone else's?

I ask for a friend.

drink it then, or wear a nappy.

With 150000 people it doesn't take a large percentage of people peeing in the water course to destroy the Eco system

I'm sure some girls would say that blokes have a festival look - cargo shorts, t shirt, straw trilby, sunglasses.

this. Northern, if you're going to stereotype young women, you need to apply the same code to men, who do look very similar in low belted jeans showing 5" of backside, canvas espadrilles, gleaming teeth, cheekie hat etc. It's only middle aged men who go for shorts and t shirts. Come and tell us all off.