What annoys you the most at Glastonbury?

badger80

What annoys you most at Glasto?  

455 members have voted

1. 1. What gets your goat the most

Buy a different tent moron.... It's not like a random tent is forced on you

what a ridiculous thing to say, ban all tents that require ropes to attain a tight erection?

if you want to keep dry we have to have a specific type of tent otherwise we might cause an inconvenience to drunk people who aren't looking where they're going

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb. You mean like you did? Which is what I was responding to.

As above, at Glasto, would you stand in front of a group of 18/35 year old women exactly as you described (you're right, they do exist) and say this?

Yeah exactly. Always assumed he was trolling! :lol: Nowt wrong with that. As per the start of this thread.

"What annoys you?"

Taping off camping areas

"I tape off camping areas" etc

Was enjoying his posts.

I'm disappointed actually, that hes actually, you know, real.

bhahahahahaaaa Oh the irony...

Now sadly for you I do tape off and I gave my reasons why, not because I want a fucking huge area to myself but to stop people falling over the guy ropes which need to be done on my tent regardless of what claim otherwise...

I also laugh at women's identikit festival wear because in my 45 years on this earth one thing that I've learned is that put a woman in a room with another woman who's a stranger wearing the same outfit and the chances are that they would sooner rip out the other woman's eyes than make conversation with her! Festivals are almost the total opposite, they actively all try and look identical!!!

BTW imagine if blokes all decided that a white hat, blue polo shirt and 3/4 length white shorts were the only thing to be seen wearing at a festival? It wouldn't happen would it?

Correct I am real, 100% and I'll be at the meeting so I'll look forward to you calling me a cretin to my face eh....

"What annoys you?"

Taping off camping areas

"I tape off camping areas" etc

Was enjoying his posts.

I'm disappointed actually, that hes actually, you know, real.

I got downvoted for this and I wasn't even trolling :(

just to clarify it was in very specific circumstances e.g. our tent was getting trashed, that I have done this and do not condone taping in general.

Now sadly for you I do tape off and I gave my reasons why, not because I want a fucking huge area to myself but to stop people falling over the guy ropes which need to be done on my tent regardless of what claim otherwise...

I'm confused how adding something else to trip over is better than people tripping over your guy ropes?

I'm confused how adding something else to trip over is better than people tripping over your guy ropes?

They forgot to mention they use barbed wire....

bhahahahahaaaa Oh the irony...

I also laugh at women's identikit festival wear because in my 45 years on this earth one thing that I've learned is that put a woman in a room with another woman who's a stranger wearing the same outfit and the chances are that they would sooner rip out the other woman's eyes than make conversation with her! Festivals are almost the total opposite, they actively all try and look identical!!!

BTW imagine if blokes all decided that a white hat, blue polo shirt and 3/4 length white shorts were the only thing to be seen wearing at a festival? It wouldn't happen would it?

Correct I am real, 100% and I'll be at the meeting so I'll look forward to you calling me a cretin to my face eh....

That's right. All us women are nothing but dumb sheep.

The Meet is gonna be a bit spicy.

Pepparami, is you will.

With a hint of soap opera.

Coronation Meet.

I'll collect my Hunters from by the front door...

I wasn't considering going before, but it now sounds like it's gonna be one hell of a show!

Edited by big__phil

Errr because one thing is a metre high and in your field of view and the other as little as a few inches....

Ah, I see. I'm 6' odd and thats not in my field of view unless i'm looking down, in which case I could see your guy ropes anyway. Glad that you are looking out for people of restricted height though.

I wasn't considering going before, but it now sounds like it's gonna be one hell of a show!

I'll be keeping a keen eye for any middle aged blokes in Rammstein t-shirts "built like a brick shithouse" (it was the fact that he felt the need to include this piece of info that amused me the other day).

Correct, but it still doesn't stop me from failing to notice em when half asleep n needing to go piss in the bushes...

BTW Woffy do you have posting torettes or a dodgy enter key on your keyboard?

Great. Now you're pissing in the bushes.

Troll level 2.7

Ah, I see. I'm 6' odd and thats not in my field of view unless i'm looking down, in which case I could see your guy ropes anyway. Glad that you are looking out for people of restricted height though.

Don't they just limbo under them?

I'll be keeping a keen eye for any middle aged blokes in Rammstein t-shirts "built like a brick shithouse" (it was the fact that he felt the need to include this piece of info that amused me the other day).

I am still here you know and I gave that description because I am so easy to recognise. Good idea about the Rammstein tee,I wasn't planning on but now you've said it....