What annoys you the most at Glastonbury?

badger80

What annoys you most at Glasto?  

455 members have voted

1. 1. What gets your goat the most

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A public toilet in the park?

A cottagers paradise ?

All things to all men.

Anyway however much fun the last few days have been, can we get back to...you know...looking forward to the best festival on earth? Some people seem hell-bent on agitating others on here, which I don't think is the reason most of us are here.

Or we could just volley more abuse at each other and scare more people away from the eFest meet...

Edited by big__phil

All things to all men.

Anyway however much fun the last few days have been, can we get back to...you know...looking forward to the best festival on earth? Some people seem hell-bent on agitating others on here, which I don't think is the reason most of us are here.

Or we could just volley more abuse at each other and scare more people away from the eFest meet...

Sorry Big Phil.

Nice roof by the way

All things to all men.

Anyway however much fun the last few days have been, can we get back to...you know...looking forward to the best festival on earth? Some people seem hell-bent on agitating others on here, which I don't think is the reason most of us are here.

We are looking forward to it big_phill, its just as brits we like a bloody good moan as well.

Sorry Big Phil.

Nice roof by the way

Thanks! It keeps the smell in.

We are looking forward to it big_phill, its just as brits we like a bloody good moan as well.

Indeed, it's what gets me out of bed in the morning. Come to think of it, I was moaning about moaning, which is nice and hypocritical! As you were...

I'd consider myself a polystyrene kennel. Sized for a labradoodle.

Very nice! After a couple of boxes of wine I'm going to be ruins! (sorry)

Men not using the urinals and pissing all over the seats in the long drops. There are loads of urinals, they are quicker and (usually) you don't have to look at a load of crap.

I get the stage fright in urinals.

I always take great care in making sure I get it in the hole though.

how about public toilets as the theme in next year's t minus and counting thread

Might be a bit problematic searching for pictures of public toilets at work...

Men not using the urinals and pissing all over the seats in the long drops. There are loads of urinals, they are quicker and (usually) you don't have to look at a load of crap.

Hello Douzeper

Tell me it was you who won the £96M on the Euromillions? They'll be people gagging for a free pint and a packet of crisps off you this year I'd say. Hope you have a great festival. :)

Probably a really weird answer but last time, there were a few 'well to do' people riding round in golf buggy's laughing at everybody trekking in with their stuff.  Then one of the bastards ran over my foot- that was pretty annoying. 

Were they carrying their own stuff in on these golf buggy's?

I knew a bloke to say hello to in the pub but never really talked to him. Anyway, he left the lock in in the pub in the early hours one morning, tried to cross the road, and then got hit by a coach and lived. When he was first in hospital we asked one of his mates out of politeness how he was and his mate answered ' He's doing alright. He's just feeling a little run down'. Served totally deadpan. An excellent performance in my opinion.

Hello Douzeper

Tell me it was you who won the £96M on the Euromillions? They'll be people gagging for a free pint and a packet of crisps off you this year I'd say. Hope you have a great festival. :)

Hi!!

Sadly not, but still trying ;)

Have a great one yourself :)

Yup, that was it. Was quite good fun despite the on and off iffy weather (which turned out to be a rather expensive misjudgement with one driver of a Lancia rally car) n seeing a Vulcan flying for possibly the last time will be very memorable. If the lineup at Download is crap again next year I think we'll make a weekend of it - seems to have alsorts going on on a night too.