What annoys you the most at Glastonbury?

badger80

What annoys you most at Glasto?  

455 members have voted

1. 1. What gets your goat the most

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're obviously talking about a tent the size of a large posh automobile, that serves the same purpose.

Edited by jeffie

Don't upset the status quo of big posters, they don't like being threatened over their superiority on this page! Do you Woffy, Nal, Zac et all? Guardians of all things Glastonbury despite never actually being born when it happened....

Oh n I wasn't either btw so I'm not claiming superiority either!

Was just interested in what tent it was; it sounds fucking immense.

Was just interested in what tent it was; it sounds fucking immense.

Probably comes with its own Gazebo and taped off area and a butler called Giles to shoo the riff raff away when they try to walk through their patch of land and a bowl of nos canisters.

Probably comes with its own Gazebo and taped off area and a butler called Giles to shoo the riff raff away when they try to walk through their patch of land and a bowl of nos canisters.

That's that 2k for the week place, right?!

"Gaze down on the festival from our exclusive vantage point with the luxury of not having to take part!"

That's that 2k for the week place, right?!

"Gaze down on the festival from our exclusive vantage point with the luxury of not having to take part!"

Best getting clarification from NM on that. I'm part of the riff raff and wouldn't know such things squire.

Don't upset the status quo of big posters, they don't like being threatened over their superiority on this page! Do you Woffy, Nal, Zac et all? Guardians of all things Glastonbury despite never actually being born when it happened....

Oh n I wasn't either btw so I'm not claiming superiority either!

Are you aware of how much of a dick you sound?

Just a tent nerd?... Airgo8 with all the trimmings n before you try dissing you're not the tent nerd I tried the vango and Coleman equivalent!

'Just a tent nerd?' - Not entirely sure what that meant, but ok. Another one of your odd questions. I was only asking dude.

Nice tent. Very nice.

So, to practicalities, RE: the poll and all that...and in all 'reasonableness' - that's a lotta fuckin' guy ropes for a festival jam packed with tents which YOU KNOW taping off in ANY FORM is gonna fuck people off, however you tape them guys ropes off.

So: is it really a practical Glasto tent dude?

REALLY?

It's like - whatever your opinion of guyropes and their usefulness - it's guyropefuckingtasticageddon.

No?

So were you being defensive in your earlier stance?

Or provocative - which is fine, it's an internet forum?

Is there a big reveal though?

Go onnnnn!

It'd fucking make my night (it's been a shitty one)!