PSB

Anderson19

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen their live footage on youtube but I doubt it does it justice.  How well does it actually transfer to a live show in terms of atmosphere etc? If you don't really know them particularly well is it worth catching their set?

Oh its fantastic! I am bit of a covert after seeing them on Saturday at BST, didn't really get it listening on record but even without all their light show set up I thought they was brilliant live!

I am quite tempted by them at Glasto now!

One of sets of the wekend, left George Clinton half way through as wasn't enjoying it much and kept thinking about how good PSB would be, so headed along and arrived during Night Mail. It was busy but managed to get myself a pretty good space in the crowd after a bit of effort and they ended up being a perfect way to end off the Saturday night. 

Edited by When Jokers Attack

Was at West Holts and during the break we decided to head off. Was PSB v Leftfield for me but as some mates were for the Glade went along and was glad I did. Absolutely brilliant and spent it dancing beside this gorgeous girl and had a real good laugh. Brilliant Saturday night altogether and Glade was perfect venue for them I think

yep absolutely loved it and me and the gf were completely taken by the whole spectacle. deliberately watched 10 mins of kanye before going to Suede as we knew we had time, but got bored with suede so went down to PSB. Only caught about half an hour of it but it was unbelievable. Everest is our new favourite song and a proper glastonbury moment. amazing. 

"GO!" - so wish this was recorded.  the band clearly loved everyone shouting it.

My only slight niggle was that the spaceport bar next door were bleeding sound everwhere, so the quieter, moodier songs were spoiled slightly by this constant "thump thump".  You'd have thought they'd have some common sense here when acts like PSB are on, and just maybe turn it down a notch, or improve their sound isolation.

Yeah should be a good night. Healthy ticket sales this far out apparently

If I'm honest, I'm annoyed with myself for not going on Saturday night despite enjoying Leftfield anyway.

It looked amazing, as I knew it would be.

But I'm hoping Brixton will make up for it, although it won't have that festival vibe that would have made Saturday that bit special

Sadly didn't see them this year, but this is a lovely piece of writing http://jwillgoose.tumblr.com/

Yeah I read this yesterday sat in Bristol Airport and I felt myself getting emotional.

It's excellent stuff.

They seem proper sound as well.

Every time I tweet them, they reply very quickly, which is nice given I'm a nobody

We caught a bit of Suede before heading over to the Glade & I'm so glad we did! Met some lovely guys at the back, one had a felt animal in his hat called William & one was definitely on eFestivals but I didn't catch his name

Set was brilliant, I completely lost it when they played GO!

Everytime i see them they just get better.     Simple as that.     

I'd agree with that - haven't seen them for a year or two and they were pretty damn good then, this year second best set of the weekend for me only narrowly beaten to top spot by Alabama 3 in the Glade the night before