PSB

Anderson19

I think it has made a big difference moving bringing in an extra musician. Definitely a much bigger sound from when I saw them last (2013)

How many were they? They were a two-piece when I first saw them, then a three last year, then there were four on stage at Lunar Festival a few weeks ago (and a brass section came on for the last song).

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We caught a bit of Suede before heading over to the Glade & I'm so glad we did! Met some lovely guys at the back, one had a felt animal in his hat called William & one was definitely on eFestivals but I didn't catch his name

Set was brilliant, I completely lost it when they played GO!

That may have been me and my mate Tim - he has a felt animal on his hat called William!!  We were stood near the tree with the lights.  You asked if they'd played 'Go' yet when you arrived and we said they hadn't - was a cracking gig.  Nice to have met you too........

This is great to hear - it looked and sounded awesome as we went past on other missions. That blog is great, so glad it really is like that for the performers - i've said to my cynical friends again and again that there really is something special in the audiences there so it's lovely to hear from such a different perspective

That may have been me and my mate Tim - he has a felt animal on his hat called William!! We were stood near the tree with the lights. You asked if they'd played 'Go' yet when you arrived and we said they hadn't - was a cracking gig. Nice to have met you too........

Yayy it was you! You guys were wonderful x

Similar story here - bit of suede, got bored then went down and loved it. knew what the were about after seeing a support set a couple of years ago and thought the glade would be a great setting. Saw about 40 odd minutes and it was great, girlfriend was sat on the bench a little outside the main crowd and I was stood next to it.

A proper unexpected Glastonbury moment and Everest will always remind me of that incredible setting.

Sorry to say it but they were shite !!! managed to convince 3 mates to come with me on the basis of Go!

Took em 40 mins to play a song I recognised :( shame as I was really looking forward to them.

How many songs of theirs do you know?! And is knowing something a prerequisite for enjoying it?!