PSB

Anderson19

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having only just discovered this band when they got announced and having such good reviews from pretty much everyone on here, haven't been able to stop listening to them.

Unfortunately I will be missing them at glasto down to Saturday having the most ridiculous headliner lineup for me - I would be happy seeing any of Kanye, Mothership, Leftfield or PSB (but will most likely start at Kanye and head over to Mothership if needed)

I am now, however going to buy tickets and see PSB at their Brixton show in November - which goes to show how the drip feed of information regarding this years line up release has helped

Perfect example of just what I was so amazed by - lost a bit of that with four/five of them to make it all work. The music's still awesome but I'm no longer slack-jawed just watching him play

Yeah, even though there was still some clever stuff going on (like the harmonised guitar solo), it was much more subtle and less obvious with a four piece.

Perfect example of just what I was so amazed by - lost a bit of that with four/five of them to make it all work. The music's still awesome but I'm no longer slack-jawed just watching him play

Is that on the latest tour? They were only 2 last year at WH, and yes, it was great the sound produced with what they had.

For single person electronic wizardry, I can recommend East India Youth.

I am quite gutted by this and honestly really surprised I was convinced that they would be somewhere else!

Could they be one of the guests on Williams Green? (please)

As likely (if not more likely) as anyone else. They've played there before.

I am quite gutted by this and honestly really surprised I was convinced that they would be somewhere else!

Could they be one of the guests on Williams Green? (please)

As likely (if not more likely) as anyone else. They've played there before.

I'm hoping so too, but if they are playing elsewhere they don't know it yet... although I suppose they could have lied to me when I asked them!

Really liking the idea of Spiritualized at The Park then into the Bimble Inn for a pint and on to Public Service Broadcasting which should be ace

Are you following me ?

Yeah just playing the once I think. Shame, as a WG slot on the Thursday would have been grand

Yeah it's a bit weird given the big success of the second album and the fact they played West Holts even before it came out.

They did finish their reply with 'as far as we know' so it's not set in stone but not likely either

Never heard of PSB until came on this site but have them down as a banker for Saturday. Judging by comments it sounds like it will be rammed - so.

How many people does the Glade hold? and What time do you think you would need to get there for mid crowd position?

thanks

Not sure on capacity but it is quite small I should think getting there just as the act before finishes or even upto 10-15 minutes after will get you a good enough spot a lot of people have a massive saturday headline clash so it should be fine getting a spot of you arrive a good half hour before.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw them in Plymouth earlier in the year and they were brilliant. It was just before the new album came out though and they only did a couple of songs from it. I was so disappointed to miss out on tickets to the album launch at the space centre in Leicester.

Where I will be on Saturday.

I've seen their live footage on youtube but I doubt it does it justice.  How well does it actually transfer to a live show in terms of atmosphere etc? If you don't really know them particularly well is it worth catching their set?