Glastocam!

pauladam

47 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Don’t be too sure about that, on one occasion I’m sure I saw a lonely figure obviously running down close to the green peace field. 

Depends on the month. Lately Pilton digger has been joining me in the afternoons. So maybe…maybe not. We’re easy to spot. Fluorescent tee shirts and shorts for me all year round.

5 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I could be up the Tor in a few days time. See if you can see me from the webcam!  Too far? If a certain football team wins tonight I may have pyro with me😉

We are there on Saturday 😁Good luck tonight.

Edited by westholtschic
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

@Sawdusty surfer might have some idea …

Usually about three weeks plus a day or two. The plan was always to have all tents up by Sunday before the festival. My two worked it between them every year since 2013, elder for two or three years and younger after that every year until 2019. Not a bad gig, no work during the festival. 

Both now got proper jobs and are dreaming of being able to spend six weeks on the farm with their mates again. 

Edited by Sawdusty surfer

21 minutes ago, bexj said:

It appears that someone has pulled an old grey Joe Bananas blanket over the webcam this morning!  

Hopefully that fog will lift soon and the sun starts shining, seems like things are really getting going now so can't be having poor visibility spoiling our viewing!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

lets hope the fog clears !!!!!!

has anyone got that Panamax link that appears as a white sky then you can move it about ... not the one that shows a long strip which you then zoom in on  .... I shut everything down yesterday and lost it sadly 

Glastonbury webcam (open-developments.co.uk)

This is the one I've been using 

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

lets hope the fog clears !!!!!!

has anyone got that Panamax link that appears as a white sky then you can move it about ... not the one that shows a long strip which you then zoom in on  .... I shut everything down yesterday and lost it sadly 

This one?

https://panodata.panomax.com/cams/879/recent_full.jpg

7 minutes ago, JayBalls said:

15 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Glastonbury webcam (open-developments.co.uk)

This is the one I've been using 

Neither but I’ll use them Till I get the time to search back though … thanks guys 

Edited by crazyfool1

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Neither but I’ll use them Till I get the time to search back though … thanks guys 

is it the 'auto refresher' that I knocked up a while ago? (it's a wrapper for the latest image, that refreshes every five mins automatically)

https://tortil.la/gcam/gcam.html

On 4/5/2022 at 11:31 AM, The Nal said:

Will have to make it my desktop wallpaper for the few weeks before the fest

Ok to do this on Windows.

Download "Lively Wallpaper" from the Microsoft store.

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/lively-wallpaper/9NTM2QC6QWS7?hl=en-us&gl=US

Once downloaded "Add wallpaper" up at the top. 

Paste "https://open-developments.co.uk/glastoCam/"

Give it a minute to load. Click on the Glasto webcam

Done.

You can close the Lively wallpaper app then. 

Edited by The Nal
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3