Glastocam!

pauladam

23 minutes ago, bexj said:

Looks to be the Crows nest.

Also the Lauren Laverne stage (as I call it... or the BBC platform!!) next to the tree in the bottom left corner?

Isn’t that now the The Wormhole? I don't think the BBC had anything up there last time.

20 minutes ago, bexj said:

What's this?

Screenshot 2022-05-04 092733.png

A tractor?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bexj said:

I got so excited for a minute....
Maybe it was the tractor just checking out the site for the placement of the fence....nearly....no?

We're having a drive-by today.  There's always the possibility that fence building has started off camera to the left....

39 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Isn’t that now the The Wormhole? I don't think the BBC had anything up there last time.

A tractor?

They haven’t started the fence yet; my partner is doing his training now and the rest of the team will arrive Monday to begin, could be some prep work but defo no erecting yet 🙂

5 minutes ago, Claire0406 said:

They haven’t started the fence yet; my partner is doing his training now and the rest of the team will arrive Monday to begin, could be some prep work but defo no erecting yet 🙂

Stand down everyone.... go back and do some real work!

11 minutes ago, Claire0406 said:

I'm putting money on the training taking place in that very spot with fence installed as part of it.

I'll put my neck out and say there will be an install of some sort by the end of today.