Headliners 2016

thewayiam

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Sorry :(

However I'm (for absolutely no reason) fairly confident we'll get it before the 14th this year. The fact all 3 headliners are announced makes me think they'll be ahead of the game this year.

I get the sense that after the drama with the Foos, all the Kanye petition crap and the last minute Who booking of last year they're making a concerted effort to make things seem more planned and in control this time around.

It doesn't matter how early an announcement we get a Foos like drama (or U2 first time round) could still happen at last minute. Both were caused by accidents on tour after early announcements

Just now, richroet said:

It doesn't matter how early an announcement we get a Foos like drama (or U2 first time round) could still happen at last minute. Both were caused by accidents on tour after early announcements

Yeah... I know, my point was that the cumulative effect of there being a drama around all three headliners (for a variety of reasons) may have convinced them to try and be as organised as possible this year.

Obviously things can go wrong but that doesn't me you cant attempt to mitigate the circumstances as much as possible.  

2 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

It's been like that for a few days now

I haven't been on there for a few days so just seen it. There must be things happening though. In 2014 the lineup went out before the balance due date. They probably hesitated last year as the third headliner wasn't set.

5 minutes ago, justperfect said:

Boss84

Your avitar and username are doing my head in slightly. Make a choice, you're either big boss man or randy savage.

At the moment you're a weird combination of both

He just called you out Boss84;

Mr Perfect vs Boss Man/Macho Man (TBC) @ Glastonfury 2016, BOOK IT

15 minutes ago, justperfect said:

Boss84

Your avitar and username are doing my head in slightly. Make a choice, you're either big boss man or randy savage.

At the moment you're a weird combination of both

Haha, I see your point. I tried to change my username but can't. It was created years ago in reference to Springsteen.

10 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

He just called you out Boss84;

Mr Perfect vs Boss Man/Macho Man (TBC) @ Glastonfury 2016, BOOK IT

6 minutes ago, jparx said:

Probably be better than Wrestlemania.

Oooh Yeeeeeahhh!! Dig it!

4 hours ago, Boss84 said:

I haven't been on there for a few days so just seen it. There must be things happening though. In 2014 the lineup went out before the balance due date. They probably hesitated last year as the third headliner wasn't set.

I've just seen it so it's just happened! 

:D

12 hours ago, eFestivals said:

If we're getting it this week or next week then Thursday is my guess. I can't see them announcing on April 1st.

But, I think, it'll be sometime after 11th April.

Hello all,

I heard something earlier today that suggested it could be Tuesday morning next week for the first line up announcement. I think it sounded legit so watch this space I guess!