Headliners 2016

thewayiam

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, rubenz said:

Hello all,

I heard something earlier today that suggested it could be Tuesday morning next week for the first line up announcement. I think it sounded legit so watch this space I guess! 

Makes sense to me. Whilst I don't want you to name your source. Can I ask if you have ever had good info from this direction before?

8 hours ago, rubenz said:

Hello all,

I heard something earlier today that suggested it could be Tuesday morning next week for the first line up announcement. I think it sounded legit so watch this space I guess! 

Top stuff. Hooe your source is accurate! I guess it makes sense to get it out there before the balance payment deadline.

My office is closed on Tuesday so that works nicely for me! Can get a good bed standing session in...

19 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Tradition used to be always poster after people had paid wasn't it? I sort of prefer it that way on principle, but then since all three headliners are known we might as well have the poster ASAP. 

Well according to the Glasto Thingy, last year it was after the payment window but in 2014 it was during the window whereas in 2013 it was 27th March just before the payment window. So basically no clear pattern!

Edited by rubenz

9 hours ago, rubenz said:

Hello all,

Another thing that makes this more likely is that that particular Tuesday is the only day I'm stuck working all day with no breaks or even a lunch time, so it will be particularly torturous for me know the lineup is possibly put but I can't look at it until the evening!

11 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

I'll be on a plane in the morning though so hopefully it's a PM announcement... it normally is right?

I think the source was an AM announcement. It can be AM or PM, no pattern at all. Tuesday will be a very unproductive day at work if the line up does come in the AM