Headliners 2016

thewayiam

I don't know much about AC/DC but I've heard a few songs and they're rocky just like Biffy Clyro.

Perhaps AC/DC could sub to Biffy Clyro kind of like how Pharrell did with Kanye this year, that way you've got a modern day headliner and an older band with 1 or 2 good songs to keep the older generation happy?

I'm sorry if I've completely misjudged their size, maybe 3rd down would be a better position for them?

Mate their current Rock or Bust tour holds the world record for fastest number of ticket sales

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_or_Bust_World_Tour

AC/DC are massive, the biggest instrument playing group in the world right now, subbing or 3rd down is absolutely laughable.

Edited by Terence Fletcher

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha I am new here so everyone's humour/sarcasm is hard to detect as not familiar with anyone's posting style

There's a guy on page 130 who was suggesting AC/DC to sub Foo Fighters.

I like to think my posting style is similar to dentalplan's with the difference being his attempt at humour is actually funny, he usually knows what he's talking about, he doesn't make anywhere near as many typos as me and he seems to be a pretty swell guy. So not really like dentalplan at all.

On the topic of AC/DC

1) I can't imagine them playing
2) If they did play they would definitely headline pyramid, they one of the biggest rock bands of all time. When they headlined download they bought their own stage, it looked ridiculous having two main stages next to each other.

It's Efestivals bingo 2016. So far points for every time some one mentions that AC/DC had their own stage at Download, suggests that a band could play the legends slot or mentions the Adele tax quote. I'm open to other suggestions.

Someone ironically says "has anyone mentioned Mus?"

Observing that AC/DC, although good, don't have a particularly varied output I.e. " That one song is good "

References to Dave Grohl "Running around"

Implication that rich people, or those with accents that sound posh are morally inferior to other people. Also see gap year scorn. Bonus points for phrase "Hoorah Henry's and Henrietta's" (sic)

I could go on. In fact, I probably will tomorrow.

It's Efestivals bingo 2016. So far points for every time some one mentions that AC/DC had their own stage at Download, suggests that a band could play the legends slot or mentions the Adele tax quote. I'm open to other suggestions.

stuartbert two hats tells the forum that he doesn't like ELO, and doesn't know any of their songs.

I'm glad blah blah are headlining because I don't like them so can go elsewhere instead.

Don't get this comment. I want led zep, Neil young and the national to headline so I can watch all the headliners. If Coldplay headline I will be somewhere else but I don't want it to happen 

Everyone ready for Adele's "25"? New single out tomorrow. And she's "Bloody excited"! Which to be quite frank means brace yourselves!

how wonderful for us all

more fucking drivel being crammed down our throats - just what we all need!

*these opinions are those of Mungo57 only and do not necessarily reflect those of efestivals message forums*