Headliners 2016

thewayiam

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved both myself.

I'm referring more to the T in the Park/V Festival types with their selfie sticks, Hunter wellies, Daily Mail "how to dress for a festival" uniforms and jugs of Pimms that people were giving out about. As opposed to the pushing over portaloos door-side-down types.

Actually, has the Pimms bus been seen since Beyonce played?

If anything, it looks to me like she's actually helped rid the place of Summer Cup-style beverages.

Actually, has the Pimms bus been seen since Beyonce played?

If anything, it looks to me like she's actually helped rid the place of Summer Cup-style beverages.

It was in the theatre field up to last year, but didn't make an appearance this year. Plenty of other places to get Pimms on site, but sadly none of them bus shaped.

But if we're going to blame Beyoncé for anything, surely the mud that year was her fault.

Edited by Untz

I loved both myself.

I'm referring more to the T in the Park/V Festival types with their selfie sticks, Hunter wellies, Daily Mail "how to dress for a festival" uniforms and jugs of Pimms that people were giving out about. As opposed to the pushing over portaloos door-side-down types.

But 100% Coachellas fault

Corrected for you

Another anomaly is that I'm guessing that predates Beyonce ever playing the farm.

I would imagine so. But shes the person who took its inoffensive stem and germinated it with her sticky juice, causing the petals to protrude and blow around in the wind. Much like the stench from the toilets at Oxylers.

I'm new to this board and to Glastonbury, but it's nice to know that this festival, just like every other major festival around the world, has also been ruined by young people who own cellphones and wear objectionable clothes.

So young people aren't allowed to have have a mobile & wear current trends?

"It was so much better back in the day" brigade.