Resale

bennyboi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I get through for my mate tomorrow can I pay using my own card despite already having a ticket myself? Or will it be locked as I already have a ticket?

It doesn't matter which card / name / address pays. I bought my own + 2 in the coach sale and then 3 in the main sale for friends, similar last year with the resales too

Good stuff. It's just me and a mate and we aren't on the coach until Thursday so we're in a hotel in town Wednesday night which will clearly involve some drinking. I need to know exactly where I'm going and it be a short journey.

Think its called Tangiers Coach park. Its basically the car park over the road from Hinkleys on Castle Street. Look on Google Street view and you'll see it.

I've caught it from there the last 2 years, and on it Thursday this year as well. Usually goes about 7am. Last year coach back left at stupid o'clock so just got the train.

Think its called Tangiers Coach park. Its basically the car park over the road from Hinkleys on Castle Street. Look on Google Street view and you'll see it.

I've caught it from there the last 2 years, and on it Thursday this year as well. Usually goes about 7am. Last year coach back left at stupid o'clock so just got the train.

Thanks very much. Booked into Blorenge House on Staplegrove Road, Google reckons an 11 minute walk. Coach back for me is 1.30 on the Monday, given that I'm heading North anyway I'll just head into Bristol and get the train.

Not sure if its been posted but it might be worth keeping this open filling in the details and pressing process at 9 in the morning http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/850002?hc_location=ufi

for those who got this to work in the coach resale, if i keep refreshing the page were I choose the "ticket type" which is the page after i enter postcode etc. will a proceed link eventually appear or should i start from the previous page on the stroke of 9am?

2 questions (sorry if these have already been asked!)

1. If I'm buying 1 ticket will the total definitely be £232.50 (£220+£5+£7.50)? No other hidden costs? Just want to make sure I have enough in my bank account

2. Exactly what bank card details will I need if am sharing them with another person?

Plus £25.00 if you need a car park ticket :)

for those who got this to work in the coach resale, if i keep refreshing the page were I choose the "ticket type" which is the page after i enter postcode etc. will a proceed link eventually appear or should i start from the previous page on the stroke of 9am?

Apparently it's best to repeatedly proceed, then click back then proceed again, checking the following page each time, until it actually lets you buy the tickets.

Edit: I think that's right, but I'm sure someone else can clarify. I didn't use this method.

Edited by Will-2609

not 100% but i can't see that being a problem

It doesn't matter which card / name / address pays. I bought my own + 2 in the coach sale and then 3 in the main sale for friends, similar last year with the resales too

Cheers team, thought it would be alright but just wanted to double check :)

Good luck tomorrow (err... today) everyone

Tick tock, tick, tock, tick tock etc. On the lash, so no opportunity for sleep. Will now wait until about 8.55am and then start pressing the F5 button over and over again to the extent that the casual observer might think I was sending off an urgent message in Morse Code - something which I have actually done before for real. Well, when I say real I mean to a school full of children in land locked Birmingham. Fortunately I was also a child at the time and they (the teachers) made me do it.

Anyway, apart from the above nonesense I wish all those who need tickets off here all the best.