Resale

bennyboi

I can't remember whether I posted in here or another thread, but I'm more than happy to help out on Sunday. I've managed to get tickets via some lovely people on this forum in 2013 and 2014 (was successfully by myself for this year's), so would love to return the favour. Drop me a line with your details!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes to sell out, yet I pressed refresh for 18 minutes and didn't get a sniff of the booking page ... thnakfully someone else got the friends we were all trying for

Coach resale takes longer per ticket as there is more choice and decisions to make....ticket only resale is likely to be over much quicker.

I'd just like to say a massive thanks to whoever posted the links for the coach pages ( many moons ago on this thread ) - straight in and bought 1 more for my son the same coach as we're already on.

And now the ungrateful little **** says it clashes with his girlfriend's prom. Some talking to be done there I think.

Been reading these for the last few days – getting anxious at the possibility of not going for the first time in years after missing out on the resales.

Want to say a big thanks to everyone for all their tips, really helpful and slightly relieving reading through the resale success stories so fingers crossed for Sunday!

Been reading these for the last few days getting anxious at the possibility of not going for the first time in years after missing out on the resales.

Want to say a big thanks to everyone for all their tips, really helpful and slightly relieving reading through the resale success stories so fingers crossed for Sunday!

Ditto!

Been reading these for the last few days – getting anxious at the possibility of not going for the first time in years after missing out on the resales.

this!!

now we wait

There's bound to be more general tickets than coach tickets, and the coach tickets took longer than I expected to sell out, so I'm hoping there'll be enough for everyone here to get what they need, and if not, there's the secret resales, and eFests is brilliant for finding out when they're happening.