The Stone Roses

Matt42

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I've been a lurker on here for a while but have noticed something on twitter no one seems to have mentioned.

John Giddings has posted a link to Fools Gold live from IOW 2013, which IOW have favourited. If absolute radio are announcing The Stone Roses news, they sponsor IOW. 

Id be gutted if IOW have managed to get the roses over Glastonbury, I saw them at T in 2012 only knowing the main singles and I was blown away.

Good thinking, but I don't think IOW would book them again so soon. I think they're just getting on the hype train and Giddings is favouriting his own tweet :P

Queue up for your tickets hopefully

That will be shit for anyone not from Manchester though. That wouldn't be letting real fans get a ticket, it would be letting people from Manchester get a ticket easier.

That will be shit for anyone not from Manchester though. That wouldn't be letting real fans get a ticket, it would be letting people from Manchester get a ticket easier.

You're not a real fan if you're not in Manchester City Centre right now awaiting the news in a bar ready to run to whatever venue they announce to get tickets 

What about the gigs in other cities? I wouldnt expect them to just do gigs here.

Manchester is the only rumour going around so far from what I can see. It would still be a pain in the arse queing for a lot of people even if they played north and south. Assuming tickets might go on sale on Friday, people can't just drop work this late in the day and potentially have to travel an hour or two.