Bestival 2015

Muppetmark

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two Door Cinema Club, Gorillaz, Kylie

(Two Door) Seeing as they haven't really been announced for anything yet, chance that they are headlining on exclusive?

I dunno they might not fit into the R&L lineup, i'd imagine if the album isn't coming out till later in the year it'd be a strong justifiable booking for bestival

Edited by Matt42

(Two Door) Seeing as they haven't really been announced for anything yet, chance that they are headlining on exclusive?

I dunno they might not fit into the R&L lineup, i'd imagine if the album isn't coming out till later in the year it'd be a strong justifiable booking for bestival

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Like they would have been at Latitude last year.

Edit: Thinking about it, what was the reason they pulled out of Latitude last year? If it was because of an injury or something I guess that could be a reason why we've heard nothing about an album yet, when most expected there'd be one coming in time for this year's festivals.

Edited by Will-2609

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Like they would have been at Latitude last year.

Edit: Thinking about it, what was the reason they pulled out of Latitude last year? If it was because of an injury or something I guess that could be a reason why we've heard nothing about an album yet, when most expected there'd be one coming in time for this year's festivals.

was just down to illness i think

Does anyone remember how big a crowd Two Door Cinema Club got in 2012? I seem to remember it wasn't big. They certainly didn't pack the field out like the xx had the night before, and it was the xx that Rob da Bank said would be headlining the next time they played.

yeah The xx are far more likely to headline over TDCC. TDCC were alright as a sub, but as a headliner? i don't see it. doesn't seem like the kind of booking RDB would go for imo. The xx seemed to go down amazingly with everybody, and it'd make a lot of sense for Bestival to give them the boost up to headliner as soon as they can

The xx, Gorillaz, Kylie would be a pretty strong trio (a lot more than the two previous years), although i'm still hoping it's not Gorillaz

The singer just collapsed in the airport in London down to illness but I suspect that they're waiting for something before they announce a new album