Radiohead

Mr Benn

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If reckoner is never played on the pyramid it'll be a crime against humanity.

This. I often wonder just how ill cope when the opening drum fill of reckoner begins filling the pyramid field. The truth is i probably wont and will simply collapse under the weight of my emotions.

In Rainbows for me. I rank it among Automatic For The People, The Suburbs, For Emma, Moon Safari and The XX in my all time favourite albums. Truly timeless work.

In Rainbows is my go to. OK Computer and Kid A are wonderful pieces of music but I have to really fancy it. I, like I assume most of you, only listen to full records, none of this chip and change shit. That's usually IR - not to say it's their best, tho. Like if I was going to watch a film, I'd probably watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off over Shawshank or something.

Work is dragging today.

In Rainbows is my go to. OK Computer and Kid A are wonderful pieces of music but I have to really fancy it. I, like I assume most of you, only listen to full records, none of this chip and change shit. That's usually IR - not to say it's their best, tho. Like if I was going to watch a film, I'd probably watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off over Shawshank or something.

Work is dragging today.

Tuna, you speak a lot of sense. In Rainbows is probably my fave, but I probably listen to The Bends most. As a pure guitar-based record, it's an absolute belter.

If ever there was an albums band, it's Radiohead.

Work is dragging today.

Do you stop at videotape, or push on through the bonus tracks?

Hail to the Thief..

Maybe it is the fact I was 19 and getting into drugs when it came out? Taking mushrooms and listening to Radiohead was a great weekend.

If it isnt the best, it is my favourite.

No album with There There and Where I end could ever be considered turd.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop