Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

29 minutes ago, Trunks1993 said:

thought the electronic offering this year was unreal. thursday in silver hayes was unmatched

I got so blitzed Thursday I can’t remember much of The Levels at all. 

Had planned to be there most of the night 🥲

Didn’t even take a lot, but it’s been a while so hit me hard 

Bad joy

Ben Boher was typically lovely and that sound system.

I thought Silver Hayes have completely returned themselves around. it’s now a whole new place to go to. 

also greenpeace tree area is now another favourite.

I don’t see any point in going to the hassle and stress of SE now. I don’t think I’ll go there again unless something I have to see. Certainly no random wondering.  IGlade/ SH/ Greenpeace is perfect for late night stuff 

Edited by danbailey80

Was working for Oxfam so didn't get to see as much as I would normally have.

Thurs - working overnight

Fri - Carl Cox, Sister Bliss then a walk to the SE Corner where I realised I was knackered from previous night's overnight shift so went off to bed.

Sat - Helena Hauff for an hour, also tired from an 8 hour shift in blazing heat so wandered off to see a bit of the Egg at Glade.

Sun - A bit of Dave Seaman, Kolsch, Underground Resistance [pretty sure Matt Smith and his mates were enjoying the set next to me] and [I think] Freakenstein. Had to tootled off at 3am as my mate was driving me home at 4.30 from CV East and I had to go to Oxfield to pack my tent up.

On 6/29/2023 at 10:47 AM, PassingCloud said:

Anyone go to Max Cooper? That and the preceding Leftfield at The Park was definitely one of my festival highlights. Both audibly and visually stunning. 
Going to be booking tickets for MC in Birmingham. 

Yes! I was at Max Cooper. What a set, from start to finish it was crafted so well. Possibly my dance highlight of the weekend.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2023 at 12:59 PM, Johnnyseven said:

Was working for Oxfam so didn't get to see as much as I would normally have.

Thurs - working overnight

Fri - Carl Cox, Sister Bliss then a walk to the SE Corner where I realised I was knackered from previous night's overnight shift so went off to bed.

Sat - Helena Hauff for an hour, also tired from an 8 hour shift in blazing heat so wandered off to see a bit of the Egg at Glade.

Sun - A bit of Dave Seaman, Kolsch, Underground Resistance [pretty sure Matt Smith and his mates were enjoying the set next to me] and [I think] Freakenstein. Had to tootled off at 3am as my mate was driving me home at 4.30 from CV East and I had to go to Oxfield to pack my tent up.

Kolsh was amazing on Sunday!

On 6/28/2023 at 5:00 PM, Acid Loafers said:

Yeah one of our friend saw that too on her way back. 

Hard to tell, we looked up, saw an adult man up there & just kept walking, letting staff deal with the situation. 

Just the contrast of us about to have our best night, while that's also happening, hits hard. 

I know it's bound to happen & people pass every day, but ignorance is bliss.

Two people passed away this festival, one was a spinal injury falling off the wall from a failed break in, and the other was a heart attack from a cocaine overdose (which is the one on the railway track)

Pretty sure your scaffolding guy got coaxed down.

On 6/28/2023 at 10:03 PM, Madyaker said:

Not if you like to party until 6am, I find myself giving other areas the swerve knowing that I'll have to head the the SEC eventually because it'll be the only party left.

Stonebridge goes until 5am.

On 6/29/2023 at 10:47 AM, PassingCloud said:

Anyone go to Max Cooper? That and the preceding Leftfield at The Park was definitely one of my festival highlights. Both audibly and visually stunning. 
Going to be booking tickets for MC in Birmingham. 

Me. Absolutely loved his set.

In a similar vein, what are the chances of Rival Consoles playing Glasto anytime soon?

Edited by deepkittycaz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

Gutted to have missed Ben Bohmer, been listening to him a lot post festival. 

Top producer.

He was fantastic, sound at LHC was brilliant and the sun was setting during his set, great atmosphere and highlight of the weekend. Hope he is back next year.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Isaact said:

Two people passed away this festival, one was a spinal injury falling off the wall from a failed break in, and the other was a heart attack from a cocaine overdose (which is the one on the railway track)

Pretty sure your scaffolding guy got coaxed down.

Stonebridge goes until 5am.

Does that mean there was three deaths then as I’m sure I read of the the death of a clean up worker the Tuesday after?

2 hours ago, deepkittycaz said:

Me. Absolutely loved his set.

In a similar vein, what are the chances of Rival Consoles playing Glasto anytime soon?

I would love to see RC there. 
Did you make Floating Points at Arcadia? Arrived at some point through the set, but was a bit spangled at that point! 

I’ve booked tickets for Max Cooper 3D/AV in Birmingham 🙂