Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

22 hours ago, themunn said:

2021 was fully sold out, but a lot of people didn't turn up because it was about a week before Christmas and covid cases were ticking up (they cancelled the Ritchie Hawtin show the following week too which I'd been looking forward to for ages). I had 8 tickets for me and my friends and only 1 came with me in the end. Wasn't able to get rid of them on ticketswap and I ended up selling 4 of them to a tout at the door for a fiver each at about 5.30pm (doors "closed" at 5). Never bought tickets for my mates ever since...

The 2021 show was brilliant mind, it was quite nice being in printworks without it feeling overcrowded like it has done in recent years but last year's just seemed a level above. Got my tickets for Manchester today but fingers crossed they do turn up for an Arcadia set.

Just make them pay upfront surely? Thats what I do - i always am the one who buys the tickets for stuff!

20 hours ago, tigger123 said:

How much were standing tickets? Can’t seem to see the price online 

£65 ish

17 hours ago, gordong said:

Copped for Chemical Brothers also. I’ll never get bored of seeing them.

Bought two tickets for Overmono (dj set) at Rough Trade East on Thursday 11th May, but I forgot I have visitors coming to stay then.  

Two tickets for £12.50 each if anyone here wants them, it’s sold out now but I can’t seem to put them on the Dice waiting list. 

will take if that other person doesn't! PM me

Really great set this, what their reunion set at Ultra 2018 should have been, hope they keep a similarly structured set for Creamfields. No silly gimmicks, just great house music! Real shame the set got cut short due to other acts overrunning. 

On 2/18/2023 at 8:28 PM, Sundance said:

Hi everyone, this is probably a massive longshot but I was wondering if anyone knew anyone who is connected with booking acts in the SE corner or other small dance music stages? I was one of the lucky ones to secure a ticket to the fest this year and am a DJ - I play out pretty regularly and have done some radio, and am actually due to play my first fest this summer!

Like I said, probably a huge longshot but if anyone did happen to have contact details for someone who might be looking to book small acts for any of the micro venues or other dance stages/tents and wouldn't mind passing them on that would be awesome. I can obviously send examples of sets and gigs I've played etc. 

Thanks in advance 🙂

Just giving this a cheeky little bump on the off-chance 😄

18 minutes ago, golden egg said:

With an early entry pass for printworks day event it says entry before 2pm - are there long queues etc and how soon before 2 would you advise getting there?

There won't be a queue at that time unless theres a big act super early to try get people in early doors.

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

There won't be a queue at that time unless theres a big act super early to try get people in early doors.

They’re not super strict with times, as long as not taking the piss, and It’s a very streamlined mass-entry process.

Expect to be led single file past a dog- we saw someone get stopped but he was stinking of weed even to our noses

1 hour ago, golden egg said:

With an early entry pass for printworks day event it says entry before 2pm - are there long queues etc and how soon before 2 would you advise getting there?

Agree with other comments. Whenever I’ve had early entry there’s never been a queue. There is a hound but searches have always been okay for me

5 minutes ago, golden egg said:

Thanks for responses and advice.. when would you expect set times to be released for Fridays FWD event?

Usually day of with printworks, day before if your lucky.

1 hour ago, DarthSaul said:

On topic of printworks, i'm going this saturday- jamie xx is on at 2pm, what time do we think I'll need to arrive to get in with plenty of time to not miss him? 

Tough one, I'd say if you arrive at the venue 1pm, it should give you enough time to get through the queue, use locker (?), grab a drink & get find a spot?

Really gonna depend on the queue though 😕 maybe 12:45 to be ultra safe? Don't have as much experience with the day ones 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnnyseven said:

Have you tried contacting the individual areas/stages directly via social media? Whilst not DJs, that's how my mates' band have got gigs in the past. 

I'd go for 12:30 honestly

39 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Tough one, I'd say if you arrive at the venue 1pm, it should give you enough time to get through the queue, use locker (?), grab a drink & get find a spot?

Really gonna depend on the queue though 😕 maybe 12:45 to be ultra safe? Don't have as much experience with the day ones 

1 should be fine but if jamie xx is on that early basically everyone will have the same plan

• Like 1